91 Sentra Se-R with SR20DET swap $3000 O.B.O or trades

for sale is a 91 nissan se-r with a sr20det JDM engine. it has a act light weight fly wheel with a stage 3 act clutch kit, FMIC 2 inch aluminum charge piping, fordge BOV, 3 inch turbo back exhaust with a magna flow muffler, custom intake, Tokico blue struts all the way around, chipped ECU from atlanta sr20, Greddy shifter. car has no rust or any dents it white the interior is in excellent condition you will never find a sentra in this good of condition. asking $3000 neg trades for street bike or quad of equal value. e-mail me @ fasteddiescustomz@yahoo.com for more pics or to look @ that car

http://albany.craigslist.org/car/615417705.html

BTW this isnt the se-r that was just for sale by gear head.

free bump ;D

nope that is the one u heard in the backround when we were on the phone… ;D

haha ill give you 20 dollars… ;D

you got flagged on c-list I say repost

have an 07 r6 with a few goodies on it…willing to trade plus cash?

i p.m. you

BUMP… :headbang

pics would help this thread :banana :banana

i say , $20.01 and we got a deal :thumb

trade the blazer and cash if it had a redtop and with a reiable running engine it

Is the SE-R still for sale?? If so where can i get pics or see it in person?

bump, can i see some pics please?

I don’t have pics but I have seen it an am a nissan guru. It is white frame and body is solid. Has the SR20 in it with a front wheel drive tranny. Everything works good on it needs a new maf and the crank angle snesor adj alittle in my opion. Bump for a clean seller and car. Someone should pick this up and have a fast piece of automotive machinary. Has many upgraded parts and a clean swap with large FMIC. But up pics or I will take them tommorow when I go hook my maf up to it.