its an 01 raptor black and white with the following mods

-aftermarket front bumber
-rear grab bar
-renthal bar with new scott grips
-hot2 cam
-big gun full exhaust
-jetted
-new studded front tires dunlops
-ok shape rear tires, they are dunlop 335’s. ( for asking price i’ll throw in the studded rears with maxxis tires)
-ac foot bar things
-new L&L starter clutch
-new ignition coil.

the bike runs good, hauls ass, its a very fast quad but its not what i always wanted to get.

reason i am selling is because i’ve found a different machine that i always wanted to get.

i’m asking 1,350 obo. i’m asking for what i have into it. i’m not making any money off it, i just want to come out even.

thanks for your time.

here are some pictures

Gotta pay for that twin disc some how…

Glws sir

I would think you were a crack addict if I didn’t know ya better. Always selling something nobody knew you even had…

GLWS

thing doesnt exist mods delete…

thanks, i tend to stay on the DL, lol.

it 100% exists.

Good price, can’t wait to see pics bro. What’d you find?

thanks, i’ll put up pics tomm.

i found a couple KFX-400’s in lime. ultimitley, i’d like a yfz450 in the grey/red color but they are too much for my liking. but if i find a deal on CL i will hop on one.

or pretty much any 400-450 thats BONE STOCK.
no polaris.

dude my KFX400 was bulletproof, sometime i’ll share a story about it. Bottom line is that you can’t kill them. One of the best peices of equipment i’ve ever owned. Sadly mine was orange, I love the green!

A few of us here can prove it exists because he’s gone riding with us.

Why are you hating on Polaris?

the kxf,s and the z400,s are the same machine and are bulletproof and take mods well

can it be registered?

no because it doesnt exist.

It exists, electrical taped throttle and all.

500$

pics with your basketball head sitting on it or it doesnt exist…

updated with pics.

so wat exactly is wrong with this?

where the throttle cable goes into the silver piece broke off, but temporaily i jerry-rigged it up with electrical tape, works fine. but if keep it around i will replace it

http://www.atvriders.com/images/yamaha/2009-atv/yamaha-2009-preview-raptor-700-atv-thumb-throttle.jpg

Stewarts duct tape ftw, right Pete?

that was temporarily temporary, i tried with saftey wire and red electrical tape and i just replaced it with black electical tape. this is the last fix till the real fix lol