FS:2002 Raptor 660R; Looking to trade also

Hey guy i am looking to get a bike over the winter and want to see if i can maybe trade my Raptor and cash for a nice bike. I am in no rush to sell it just seeing if anyone on here is interested. I bought the bike in the spring of this year in Pittsburgh from the original owner and did all the modifications over the summer. so here it is. Also before i sell it i will change the oil with Yama Lube and a K&N filter for you.

The Good:

Full GYT-R stainless exhaust
Stage 2 jet kit( also come with stage one kit)
Dynatek CDI box
Brand new rear Maxis razor tires( only 2 rides on them)
Extra set of rear wheels w/tires
2 front good year run flat tires brand new
1 good year mud tracker run flat tire brand new
White brothers Big bar front Bumper
Custom fabricated the rear frame to accept any Raptor 700 rear grab bar(has a white brothers big bar on now)
Renthal Racing clutch
Just put a brand new starter clutch in it over the summer
Brand new X-ring Chain
Rear Skid plate and one a arm skid plate(someone stole the right side at a Dice run)
And it has torq bars on it but they are a little bent and i will be replacing them before i get rid of the bike
the bike still has the original front tires on it so it dosnt have that many hours on it.

The Bad:
Broke the reverse knob mounting bracket(it still works perfectly, just need a new one if it bothers you) They are on ebay for about 15-25 bucks used

http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w267/syfex/?action=view&current=DSC01218.jpg

i also have the old exhaust if anyone wants it. Also sorry about the pics i will try to get better ones up when it stops snowing

bump for a nice raptor and a good deal

Really nice quad. Ridden it a few times, super quick. Exhaust sounds awesome too. I’ve got the same one but stock and this blows mine away. GLWS buddy!!:carnut

A little Bump:D

Considering these go for like 7ish new seems like a killer deal.

GLWTS.

good quad, good deal, someone jump on it.

are the bars bent? or just the pics? BUT can pick up renthal bars for $20 bucks anyway
that is a pretty good deal.

where do u get ur renthal bars from i paid 85 for mine

depends what ones, you can pick up cheapy’s for $20-30 easy, keep an open mind, you can clap bike bars on your quad. and people at the track buy a new bike and take off factory renthals and give them away

help KAT out so he can buy a bike, because when we live together this summer and he still doesnt have one, he will hate life <3

GLWS!

This guy is a solid and straight forward dude for any potential interests, no one will be dissapointed. It’s a great deal, hands down

xmas bump for for a good dude and a good friend. this quad is stupid fast and rides great. he fuckin destroys my 07 rappy 700r se in a race with ease.

this quad rocks.

yea i have yet to be beat by a 700 but hey i know there are some out there that can…also just wanted to say i will include 2 HJC helmets and Spy googles and i also have a fill riding suit with thor t-3 boots (size 10) arc jersey and pants and a thor chest protector that all match one of the HJC helmets I have, anyways thanx for looking.

god i have to grow some balls and throw down some money for one of these GLWS

someone buy this!!!