shock covers
power madd hand guards
moose levers
two brothers slip on
4 new kenda klaw tires
oil changed every 2-3 rides
valves just checked by dealer perfect
garage kept
looking for street bike trades or nice car preferably swapped already but ill entertain all offers

wrong website to put “ill entertain all offers”

I thought you were trading Darren for his CBR 900RR.

yeah i might get that cbr but i havent seen it in person yet so i decided to throw a thread up and i am retracting my statement i will entertain really want to find a bike or a swapped honda or a quad plus cash etc

up for my boy, great guy,excellant quad

You won’t be disappointed with the 900rr, I have seen it in person. It’s definitly worth the trade.

Me and Reckone work with him.The bike is clean as hell,Fully built bored to a 1000,And dynoed.The only thing left to do is to turbo it.If I didn’t owe so much money on my bike I would get this one.Darren really wants your ATV also.He wants to ride with his 7 year old son who just got his first dirtbike.

thanks steve and i definetely want to see that bike so im open to whatever really looking for swapped car as well so let him know to hit me up on the bike so we can get the arrangements made

waiiiit a minute. why’s there a plate on it? is it actually street legal? haha

You have to register atv’s for state trails and what not. It’s not street legal, just trail legal.

He should have called you.I thought he said he wanted to meet up with you on saturday

ahhhh, makes sense

bump come on with the offers somebody wants a fast ass quad radars @ 101 mph atleast you wont be the one to get caught offersssss

101? What sprockets are you running on that thing…

stock everything is stock except body parts and slip on

And this machine was clocked at 101?

I know where your going with this…

yes it was by waterford police dpt

wheres he going with it , call the bs flag if you want too but it can be done again,and again, and again. its all about how you shift and reuse… i can and will vouch for that quad

Don’t get all defensive.I have a raptor,and George has a crazy built YFZ 460. Also I know George outside of here as a friend so take it easy.

i cant vouch for my speed but thats what i was told all i know is that i was going scary fast way to fast to go on a quad plus i had slip on and airbox lid drilled and pc3 no speedo so cant say for sure but it was fun cant do that riding most quads thats for sure. and to answer everyones question the raptor 77 was dynoed at 81mph and with a pc3 exhaust and intake it dynoed at 94 but there are claims out there with street tires and stock raptor can get over 90 with very little mods and the tires i was using were bald so the conditions were right. and i was on a little incline but for the shear fact that u can go that fast on a quad is scary.bump for the rappy clean and ready to go