FS: 2002 GTI Trash

nice car hate to see it go :’(, ya doin cause ya movin or time for suttin else,or both

good luck i love how clean your car is!!!

GLWS, definitely a clean GTi.

Very clean car and good seller

good deal

Trade for dismantled Stage 3 S4? Lol.

On a serious note, awesome car. I think I may be one of two people to have ever driven this car…very sweet.

haha all i have to say is this is def the cleanest VW in upstate new york, no one even smoked near this thing

That is a really clean car. Hope it goes to a good owner

Not everybody that looks at it is going to come with cash in hand because theyre not sure if theyre gonna buy it. I like to test drive before I buy and dont go with cash.

then i guess u dont get a test drive for this particular automobile… bump for a clean car and a good guy.

Yeah, I guess not. Thats ok though. I already test drove something I actually want earlier today.

a new 09 hyundai elantra? I hear they have a sweet program out if you lose your income in the next 12 months !

bump for mk4

loo for the thread i started j its threw a good friend of mine quite the car

No, not an Elantra. :ninja

paul take your trash out of this thread. FS section mod fix this.

and in regards to cash in hand. if youre looking at this car in a serious manner, youll already have an idea of what youre getting into. i dont want and tire kickers like you coming around. dont waste my time

GLWS really clean GTI

definetly a clean car and brett takes care of his shit, wont even let me smoke within 15 feet of the car, gluck man

lol @ “tire kickers.”

free bump for you brett. car should go quick.

ttt this is gorgeous…very clean man

i’m sure he will be exactly like i am, you want a test drive you can sit in the passenger seat. when having a heavily modded car you don’t want people coming and just beating on it with no intentions to buy it.