FS> 2002 Hyundai Sonata V6 16K obo

Anyway, this is my mom’s car, there’s about 12K left on the finance, so obviously don’t low-ball lower than that. She’s not in a big hurry to sell, but she’s fed up with Hyundai and wants to buy an Accord Coupe.
The car is in what I can safely call perfect condition, it has a brand new automatic tranny (the troubles we went through to get it replaced after it blew is prolly the main reason we’re so fed up with Hyundai)
It has 82,000km on the odo, is pearl white, alloys, power windows, locks, mirrors, etc. CD stereo, 6 speakers.
The car has been in one minor accident in its lifetime, that was with me driving it at the time, it was a low speed collision (about 35-40km/h), air bags didn’t deploy. The damaged things were driver’s side front fender, driver’s side headlight, both were replaced with brand new parts, professionally installed. This was last winter, and as I said, the car is showroom perfect now.

pm me, or post in the thread, or email me at solarian@rogers.com

Gonna wash it first, and then put up some pics, but there’s no rust, dents, chips, etc. anywhere on the vehicle, so you’re not gonna really need them.

My dad gave me some more details on the car, it’s been oil sprayed every year since we bought it, has brand new tires on it (we bought them less than a month ago), cross drilled rotors and metal master pads in the rear. I know 16K seems high, but that is how much the cars go for, and that’s the price my parents told me to put up. However, I know for a fact that they will take less than that so make an offer if you’re interested.
I took this car out shopping yesterday and while it has pretty much no sporty characterestics, the ride is very smooth, sound insulation is damn near perfect, it’s very quiet in the cabin and the automatic (w/ tiptronic) shifts silky smooth. It heats up very quickly in the winter, A/C blows ice cold in the summer in no time at all.

Anyway… they’ve been thinking about offering it to honda for 12K to break even and this car is definitely worth more than that, so I’m sure if you throw in a reasonable offer they’ll take it.
Located in Woodbridge.