TW: 1997 Honda Accord SE

I reeeally would like to keep my car, but it’s going to cost me $1300 to park it at school. And I just think that would be a waste of money. I’m toying with the idea of selling it in late July/early August and just setting the money aside for a car in two years while I’m in med school.

So, the Vehicle:

1997 Honda Accord SE
119,500 miles
automatic
power windows, locks, mirrors
factory CD player
keyless entry/alarm
sunroof
15" alloy wheels

The tires have about 16,000 miles on them and are in good shape. The rear brakes were done last spring, the fronts done a few weeks ago. The timing belt/water pump was done when I first got the car at 96,000 miles.

I was in an accident in December of 2004. I was hit going through a red light. The car was repaired and the only problem is that the driver’s door rattles when you close it. Other small problems are some spider web cracking on the front and rear bumpers, the passenger fender is a little misaligned, and the driver’s bumper has a ding. Otherwise it’s ding free (I had them taken out at a ding removal meet :slight_smile: )

The only rust is on the bottom seam of the rear passenger door. You can’t see it from the outside of the car. There is no rear wheel well rust. I’ve washed and waxed that part to prevent it, and it has prevented rust from forming there.

A/C works. The idle is a little rough from when the A/C was recharged. It’s never stalled and it’s never failed to start on me.

The transmission shifts well. The records show that the owner changed the fluid often, and I changed the fluid last spring.

Hm. It’s in really good shape. I wish I could have a car because I love cars, but I need to make a few sacrifices if I am to achieve my goals. :slight_smile:

Pictures:

I’m up to offers, but if the price is too low I’ll just keep it and sell it to my brother since it would likely be in his price range then. :slight_smile:

transmission fluid:

oil after about 2,000 of driving:

The…by far, most well taken care of car on all of NYSpeed.

:tup:

Well at least for a daily driver :slight_smile:

Free bump, NICE car.

pm me a price range… know some people in need of a daily

PM me how much you want please. Thanks.

wow, thats damn near immaculate for almost 120k miles. good luck

good god

wow, good luck with sale, like you need it - might wanna come up with your own idea of price, make things a bit easier.

I am looking for ~$5500. But I’m open to resonable offers.

damn

I think that is the best for sale thread I have seen
All the pretty pictures

Good luck

don’t sell it for anything less than 7. try 10 and see what happens… there are plenty of silly girls with good dads out there. I’ve seen crappier honda accords go for more. good luck, corey. I’d keep it if I were you. :c )

Cars in excellent shape and has been well taken care of. GLWS :tup:

BUMP

Didn’t get a parking permit because they’ve all been given out.

Reasonable offers. :slight_smile: It would save me money by not paying insurance. I should sublet it out for the winter hahaha!

Please?

It won’t be doing me any good sitting home.

price? location?

i know someone that will give you 5500 blow jobs for it

Good. Somebody ban this fool.

All he seems to do is troll FS threads :confused: