Full dual power leather seats
Heated seats/ power everything
moonroof
Cd payer
4wd works perfect
Ice cold A/C
Tow package
inspected til next year

My fiance is looking for something different. So we are looking to sell her Jeep. The truck runs great, has some scratchs, no rust. It will need new tires soon, but thats about it.

Asking $8,200 OBO.

Only pic I have until tomorrow.
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/312871_10150309796751463_641466462_8413799_1426819437_n.jpg

kbb good condition on that truck is $7,600 man… your starting out way too high for an 02 with a lot of miles. 7,500 might get ya a lot more action and interest on the jeep man, just an fyi… thing looks clean tho

Thats above retail. A lady at work just bought the same Jeep with a few thousand less miles for about that price at a buy here pay here dealer and those dealers inflate the fuck out of the price with weekly payments.

Trade in is 8k. This is why its obo. You think 97k is high for a 02???

Not to blow up your spot, but they are right. We were looking for one not that long ago to debate selling my wife’s 08 for something around that year to lower the payments…

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=306478873&dealer_id=57871180&car_year=2004&systime=&doors=&model=LIBERTY&search_lang=en&start_year=2000&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&search_type=both&distance=25&min_price=&rdm=1316223916457&drive=&marketZipError=false&advanced=y&fuel=&keywords_display=&sownerid=581399&lastBeginningStartYear=1981&end_year=2004&showZipError=n&make2=&certified=&engine=&dma=ALBANY-SCHENECTADY-TROY&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&body_code=0&isFlashPlugin=true&transmission=&default_sort=&max_mileage=100000&color=&address=12205&sort_type=priceDESC&max_price=&make=JEEP&seller_type=b&num_records=25&cardist=3&standard=false

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=304730443&dealer_id=74771&car_year=2004&systime=&doors=&model=LIBERTY&search_lang=en&start_year=2000&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&search_type=both&distance=25&min_price=&rdm=1316223916457&drive=&marketZipError=false&advanced=y&fuel=&keywords_display=&sownerid=581399&lastBeginningStartYear=1981&end_year=2004&showZipError=n&make2=&certified=&engine=&dma=ALBANY-SCHENECTADY-TROY&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&body_code=0&isFlashPlugin=true&transmission=&default_sort=&max_mileage=100000&color=&address=12205&sort_type=priceDESC&max_price=&make=JEEP&seller_type=b&num_records=25&cardist=5&standard=false

Word. Seems about right. GLWS man!

Well to put it simple. Im not letting it go for less then 9k. I dont need to sell it, im not hard for cash. kbb for private in good condition is just over 10k, fair is almost 8k. It priced in the middle. Its worth more to me to just keep it then to sell it less then kbb just to off the damn thing.

And this is not the sport, limited edition does add to the book value from what I see.

i ran it and good came back at 7600

yup just ran it twice more with the options u listed as a limited, still in the mid 7’s

clean RETAIL on the car with options is $9,400.

i’m not trying to be a dick, just trying to show you that your basis on a price is way off

I stated my price.

I got 7600 as trade in value, doesnt mean shit to me.

i’d take that in a heart beat if it’s just a straight sale into a dealership… if it’s on a new car, they just moved money around on you to show you they would give you kbb on the jeep.

The point of selling it would be to get her somthing else for winter and something she can lift easier.

Why do you asshats always feel the need to shit on people’s threads

she wants to off road? if thats the case what are you looking to get her?

cause i fucking feel like it ok!

Probably a Wrangler.

Its all debatable. She loves the liberty, I was mainly TW on this. May just get another stock suv for her to just drive, like a mdx or edge.

If she is looking for something to lift, why not keep the Liberty??? There are suspension options out there and the Liberty is actually a very capable platform for mild wheeling. Granted as you get into the heavy stuff you can start having issues with the unibody.
To give an idea, my ZJ was a unibody and that held up great to some heavy abuse.

Don’t get a wrangler. Don’t need two rolling around.

Honestly not looking to dump a $2k lift kit in it. I thought about a custom 4 link setup for it.

Bump

Pics up tomorrow when its daylight.