FS: 2002 M3 coupe 6-speed $14,250 in Clifton Park

For sale:

2002 BMW M3 Coupe with a 6-speed manual transmission.

Mileage: 161,394 and going up as I drive this car daily.

I have owned this car for a while and absolutely love driving it. I put in a new alternator within the last month, and all other maintenance is up to date. It does have 19" OEM CSL wheels that are in good shape. I do not have any other sets of wheels to go with the car.

This M3 drives fantastically, shifts great, and has no mechanical issues. The exterior is in very nice shape for the age and miles. The only cosmetic issues are a missing trim ring around one of the fog lights, a paint chip smaller than a dime in the body underneath the trunk, and the passenger armrest in the door panel is peeling (see pic).

The front tires have ~30% life left and the rear tires will be in need of replacement within the next few thousand miles.

I am located in Clifton Park, NY. I can be reached via email at JAdams86 (at) gmail (dot) com.

Price: $14,250

Pictures:

GLWS man. My interior trim is the same color and has peeled extensively, though it’s most likely because it was in hot and humid Louisiana all it’s life.

Also, to potential buyers, the legit CSL wheels are fucking expensive.

And I have OEM 18s w/ tires I could sell for stupid cheap to buyer.

thanks Cossey!

Pics of 18’s?

Dammit, I’m too lazy to clean the brake dust off.

Lol I don’t care about brake dust. Just pm me or text me a pic!

bump, great car from a great BMW guy. worth every penny

thanks brew!

Interested in a 500hp h22 swapped civic and cash? :slight_smile:

no

interested in an e30 with 2 engines, neither of which are in the car?

I am interested in a completed spec e30

great price !

Bump, I just put four brand new tires on this thing. I have the receipt from TireRack.

awesome car and a great price. GLWS. If it had half the miles on it I would have already bought it from you.

If it had half the miles, I’m sure it wouldn’t be selling for this cheap. Miles really don’t affect these cars like so many people want to think, especially with owners like Jon. Mine has over 100k, is in not as great shape, and has been beat on quite a bit with track duty… I’ve only needed to replace a coil.

Jon’s a good dude, and a great seller. Deal w/ confidence.

I almost bought a BMW from Jon too. True Story. lol

Thanks man, they certainly make for one fun track whip too. Cage soon?

If it had half the miles on it, everyone in the country would have beat you to it for the price.

truth

LOL

sold