FS: 2002 R6

2002 Yamaha R6 with 16,XXX…your standard blue and white yamaha colors,bone stock except for an undertail kit,it has been down…someone pushed it over in a parking lot but the damage is extremely minimal,super clean bike…$5000 b/o

only pic is on myspace…www.myspace.com/andoisme

what damage has been done?!

i was just on it, strycharz brought it over for me to look at, the throttle is a tad sticky, plastics seem pretty fair but its 2am so i cant tell too much… overall review though, it seems good for what the asking price is :tup:

bike will be in south buffalo at Shamus Mcinkys Tattoo Studio for most of the day today if anyone wants to come take a look…2111 South Park Ave in south buffalo,next to the avenue pub and across from pete n pauls

$4800?

my quad + 1500?

got a pic?
myspace is blocked at work

i just took it out again and it rides great

the damage is so minimal you wouldnt even know it has been down

sorry…dont want a quad…and i dont have any pics…ill work on it though

i also still have the 82’ kawasaki gpz550 sitting in my garage…i want that gone i think 500 bucks is reasonable for a 24 year old bike with 7700miles on it

does it run well?

it idles kinda high…ive been told it was a vacum leak…after i spent the money to fix the carbs i didnt feel like dumping anymore more money into it so i just bought the r6…but i need to get the kawasaki out of my garage asap

Trade ya for a turbo hatch + 1000

In excellent condition, and 280whp +/-

:wink:

im building my mustang…i need cash not another car…im sitting on 2 cars and 2 bikes…but that would be a decent trade

4500?

pm sent

What year mustang?

$4300…?

silvergt… quit being a bitch and buy this thing… we got a parts bike for it i think… so step into a sport bike before the summer is over