FS: 2003 Civic Si coupe - sold

2003 Civic Si, black, 5-speed, comes with winter steelies as well as Si rims. Si rims I think need some rubber, but the tires on the front are new winters, the back winters have a bout 60% left.

No tint, no nothing done to this car. My lease is up in January, looking to have some one take the lease over for Decmeber.
$350 for the 1 month then a $12,500 buy out.

125,000 km’s but these are 80% pure highway. The car was my brothers in Ottawa first and he drove it to PEI, I got it when he got back (took over his lease). I live in Orangeville and work in Mississauga and dated a girl in Peterborough so I was back and forth. This car has also been driven to Whitehorse and back and all around the Yukon. Regular oil changes done and the breaks only needed to be replaced at 120K because of all the highway milage. Gas is amazing… Last week, with a full load of all my stuff from the Yukon, I filled up in Pembroke, drove to Ottawa then on that same tank drove to the Esso on the 400 past Canadas Wonderland without the gas light even coming on. This car is amazing on gas.

I am selling because I will owe on the km overage and I am looking to get a truck. $12,500 (tax included) is the buy out and what they are going for in the Auto Trader. I don’t really want to pay the overage on the km’s just to give it back, that will take my downpayment away from a new truck. I just want to walk away from this car.

PM if you have any questions, can take pics when I get a chance.

Later

Patrick