My Civic is for sale. Here are the basics:

• 1 owner - I bought new in May (I think) of 08
  • Stock condition
  • Well maintained - garage kept
  • Just under 40K miles
  • Car has only seen 1 winter - most of it’s life it was in FL
  • No rust to speak of
  • Never been in an accident
  • I do not have the title in my possession as I still owe a bit on it. I’d consider paying it off up front if necessary. The only reason I haven’t is b/c the interest rate is almost 0 so I see no need.

More details:

Exterior - paint is in good shape but there are various nicks and scratches that you would expect on a DD car thats a few years old. Most are on the front bumper as you would expect. I try my best to keep the paint perfect but I find it impossible with a 60 mile commute. It’s black and my DD so I can only do so much!

Interior - almost perfect shape. The Weathertech floor mats kept the winter from taking any toll on the inside. No stains, cuts, tears, or anything in the seats. To be honest I rarely have passengers in it. On the weekends it generally just sat in the garage and my wife and I used her car.

Mechanically - runs and drives perfect. I just put the stock suspension back in so I do need to get it aligned. Oil changes always done by me with M1 and K&N filters. The brakes do squeal sometimes but the pads still have tons of life, I think they just need some more lube. The pads themselves are Axxis ULTs and every set I’ve used has ended up squealing at some point. Combined with slotted Brembo front rotors they can also be noisier than “stock” pad and plain rotor. The only “negative” would be that the wheels do not have TPMS sensors so the TPMS light is illuminated on the dash.

I do enjoy my cars but I am not a teenager. This car has never been abused and I consider it to be a very solid example of a used Si. Not to mention it hasn’t seen the winters that others may have.

I would like $15,000 even. Best way to get in touch is email: cking497 at gmail dot com

This is the stock RBC mani. I didn’t have the energy to swap it for the unpolished one I also own. Pretty cool looking if you ask me :wink:

Just for an example of maintenance history the car has had a (keeping in mind the mileage) trans fluid flush, brake fluid flush, coolant flush, and the brakes were done 6-8000 miles ago with new rotors and pads. None were “necessary,” just done as aggressive maintenance.

Seems like a good price for a really clean car, wish I had the cash. GLWS

Thanks!