FS 2003 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V

My wife and I are moving to Vancouver and don’t need both of our cars so I’m selling mine. 2003 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V (6 speed, 2.5L 180 HP 180 ft lbs torque stock, limited slip, 4 wheel disc, sport suspension, etc.) Silver, great shape, no accidents. I am the second owner, full service history from when I bought it (all service done at Erickson Nissan, all receipts, 72 xxx Km when I bought it). Now has 106 xxx km’s. New engine at 82 xxx replaced under warranty, new engine not a rebuild (these cars had a pre-cat in the header from the factory, and it farked the engine, replaced by Nissan). With the new engine I had a Nismo header put in at the same time (as it has no precat, no worries about precat failure now). Full transferable warranty until 120 000 kms or Oct 2008, which ever comes first.

Mods:
17 inch Enkei RS7’s
Hankook tires
Full set of winter tires and steel rims (I can’t remember the brand, I think michelin alpins)
Nismo R Tune Header
Apexi WS2 Exhaust
AEM Cold Air Intake
Infiniti speakers
Kenwood deck (with USB cord, can hook up flash drive with MP3’s, g-force analyzer)
Full tint
Motor mount inserts (not installed, will give to buyer)

Good sporty four door, I had fun with it, but my wife’s car is more practical for Vancouver

[b]SOLD!/b] PM or call me

These are pics from last year with the wheels, and then some with the original wheels, car looks same just new wheels.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1090/535280546_92587b3d3d.jpg
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/53/151639715_f51b095f58.jpg
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/89/265050934_95501e8024.jpg

price drop $11,800

Good luck with your sale Eric. Just to let you know I tried to sell my Spec V last year for 12,000 and couldn’t do it which was an eye opener for me considering the condition and age of my car.

wow it is amazing that these car’s are going for this little! i guess they dont have the market anymore or something?? weriddd

bump, $11,400 or best offer

part it out, nobody will buy a modified car. + that way you will get more for your car since you actually made some money back on mods.

I know I lose money on the mods, but I have already moved to Vancouver, no longer have the stock exhaust, intake, etc etc.

I’m taking a loss but such is life.

Such a clean looking car, sorry i’m not a buyer but this is my dream dd car, my friend has one and its such a nice car to have with a little pep to it.

i was thinking of selling mine and just getting a 3series bimmer till i can afford an M3, but im not selling my car for $12K.

try posting on online ad sites, such as kijiji, craigslist, in papers, etc.

Yup, I’ve got it in the Auto Trader, Buysell, kijiji, craigslist, etc.

I think the market is tough with the high dollar, japanese imports, low financing on new cars, etc.

$10,000 OBO Bumpo!

$9,500 OBO

lol …

lol …[/quote]

x2

Deal pending, deposit taken…

Hell of a deal and I hated to sell it, but we didn’t need 2 cars here in Vancouver

Anyone we know? Young? Female? Single? lol

Sold!

And no, not a young single female. hahaha

It was nice having you around eric. Have fun in BC and good luck. Tell the new owner about NECC.