FS: 2003 SE-R Spec V

Hey i got a 2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V for sale This car is in mint condition, the car is black with the black and grey interior, It has a Buddy Club 2 Body Kit, It has a magnaflow Cat-Back exhaust, a Nismo Cold Air Intake, a compustar 2way alarm starter combo, stock 17" rims, it has the rockford fosgate stereo system, i have also added the stock in-dash 6 disc cd changer, the car is fully loaded with the sports package that includes the sunroof, all service records of this car are in the car, its a 1 owner, it just hit 49000 kms all these kms are highway as i live in peace river and i always go down to edmonton and calgary, i also work 50kms away from my home, thats 100kms a day, the car has never been winter driven, the car also has brand new kumho ecsta supra 712 tires. This car is in absolute mint condition, i also have eibach lowering springs for it that have not yet been installed. I am asking 19,900obo or i m looking to trade for a 3rd gen rx-7. For info you can contact me at 780-618-0666 ask for Moe

If you need pics email me at moefayad@gmail.com

pics at

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93557

bump