FS: 2003 Nissan SE-R Spec V NEW PRICE SOLD!

Hey guys i got my car for sale here are some specs.
-2003 Spec V with Sport Package (includes Fosgate audio system, abs, sunroof, 6disc cd changer, and side airbags.)

• buddy club 2 body kit
  • 18" konig unknown wheels
  • Color is black with cherry red pearl
  • eibach lowering springs
  • compustar 2-way alarm/starter combo
  • Magnaflow Cat back exhaust
  • Nismo Cold air Intake
  • 6 speed manual transmission w/ helical limited slip diff
  • All power options
  • 68,271 kms
  • warrenty up to 100kms

CAR WAS AT THE DTP SHOW IN EDMONTON

Asking $17500 obo

You can reach me on my cell @(780)965-5695 The car is located in edmonton.

HERE IS A LINK TO THE PICTURE OF THE CAR:

http://gallery.thevboard.com/showpic.php?dispsize=Original&album=moezspecv/My%20SPEC&pic=100_1243.JPG

It’s a nice car the Magnaflow exhaust on the car makes it sound really nice on it, interior condition is good, tires are pretty good and coming from a non-fwd follower, its not too bad :E

“End Sales Pitch”

part out, id buy some of that stuff
maby we can trade for my stock stuff and ill pay u a lil

Why are you selling man? I’d jump on it if I didn’t own one :E But if your going to part it out let us know…

no man i am gonna sell the car as is i dont wanna part out anything, and everything that i took out i still have so i still got all the stock parts.

i really like your car, mine is black too, id keep it, looks really good!(tint the front windows looks way better on a black car!)
how low is it by the way,
and how much u pay for those rims, i like the big lip on them!

also did u just paint those calipers or u upgrade them?

also add more pics, show it off.

the calipers are painted, the car is low but its a regular driver not too low, that pic is like a year old, but the car is the same shape as you see it, the front windows are now tinted, thanks for the comments. i wil try to get some more pics up

rageman: whats that whitish grey stuff all over your sig chics’s boobs?

gota say bud, its a nice car, some ppl dont like the chrome but i think it looks so good on black with that lip on them too, also its looks really low bc you have a kit on it too, so im sure you must hate speed bumps and steep entrances, my gf has an 06 with a kit and its such a pain to drive , you have to go so slow for ramps and so on, and hers isnt even lowered. but yah nice ride, im goning to paint my calipers red too, looks good on black.

let me know if you want to make some more money selling that stuff seperate.

It wasn’t me I swear. :stuck_out_tongue:
Really good lookin spec v good luck with the sale!

new price 17500

part out you will get more money!

well i cant exactly part out body kit, becuase it has a cherry red pearl in it, and then i would have to paint the stock bumpers which i already have, exhaust i suppose i can, intake i can, springs not worth it, rims i can but i gotta get the stock ones in return, its too complicated.

haha no! keep the kit, and sell the rims, you will get way more money, also with the intake you will prob get another say 150, and the exhaust maby 300, i dont know how much the rims go for.

sell this yet? i would sell my spec and buy it.

That would be a good deal.

yah well i paid 16750$ for mine and it had 59000kms and an extended warrenty + i got winter tires and rims. the car was driven by a wife, so it was well taken care of(easy driven) but the paint was a bit dinged up.

i like this spec bc it has a nice paint job(mint) and the rims look really good.
plus its black! and well i like that kit (buddyclub) and i was thinking of getting it for mine.

but hey why not buy a spec that is practically identical to mine and get all the goodies i want!
already installed.

the only thing i would need is the stock body! so yah hope buddyclub comes back!.