Sellin the Spec...most likely

Well guys,

I am about 95% sure I will be tryin to sell my spec V right away, I am tired of all the crap I have been having to deal with, not with the car, just certain things that I am not willing to go into at this point in time. Anyhow if I do sell it I will be looking for aroung 25,000. I know, I know you are all probably thinking I will never get that for this but I am selling it with EVERYTHING that I have for that car, so all of you who know exactly what EVERYTHING is, it is well worth over $8000.00, so I figure 17k for a Spec V used with no mods 8k for turbo seats, rims, bodykit, and all the other shit in that thing I figure it’s a pretty damn good deal. anyhow yeah just thought I would let you guys all know.

Sorry to hear Nick… Anything I can do to help let me know…

Ouch, Sorry hear about your rough times, Best of Luck in the future and with the sale

Given the market, I sure someone will buy her… and hopefully not wreck her…

Hopefully Cya around…

willing to part out?

Are you? Sell your spec and buy mine

haha i dont have 25G’s i paid 17 for mine, and i want a CAI, Exhaust, Header, coilovers, or lowering springs, or just a body kit, to make it look lower, also in the future a nice set of rims. can u do anything for me?

nope I’m TURBOED

Will you be out on Sunday? If so we will chat.

Hey Nick, give me a call when you can. Got your PM. Or if you’re going to the meet sunday we can chat it over.

Sorry to hear you’re selling but I understand.

ahh shitty man, that is no good to hear but i bet your going through alot of crap with that thing. good luck!

I don’t know what happend but i hope things get better for you. Sry to hear about the sale.

No the car is awesome it’s an animal, pm’s sent.

Sorry to hear you’ve fallen on troubled times Nick.

I hope things work out for you.

No the car is awesome it’s an animal, pm’s sent.[/quote]

ahh i see yah i didn’t really read the whole thing you wrote, i just saw you selling your car and figured the worst! oh well i guess now someone can get a turbo 'D beast

Well, she is officially for sale boys and girls:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130015694421&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:CA:31
I’ll post the autotrader link when it is published on there.

Sorry to hear nic…

It’s all good man, I’m excited I know I’m taking a loss on the car but that is the fact of life in the world of tuning, especially, when I’m not parting out. But hey I think it is for the best Frontier or Titan here I come.

Part it out!!! Please :E

TITAN!~ fuck do i love those trucks! then you can hook it up on some dub dubs yo. hahaha jj

Personally Nick I think you’ve been through so much with that car and haven’t really given it the chance to get your thrills in it yet. I mean, you’re on the home stretch here now and with a boost increase and a good tune, man you could tear that thing up. I mean here I am 2 years later, and I’m still makign adjustments and changes to my set-up that make me enjoy it more and more.

But hey, to each their own. Good luck with the sale and your next purchase.