FS: 2003 Suzuki Vinson 500 4x4 ATV Quad

I’m selling one of my quads.

It’s a 2003 Suzuki Vinson 500 with the manual shift automatic transmission (clutch-less 5 speed)

It has a little over 900 miles on it, and less than 200 hours. It’s got digital display of MPH, odo/miles, trip a and b, and hours. I took very good care of it, it was always garage kept when not in use. Except for the front bumper plastic which has a small crack, all the plastics are in great condition, with only a few light scratches here and there from trail riding. The rear metal rack is slightly bent in one spot, from were my dad tried pulling something from the rack instead of the hitch, but the rear rack is still 100% fully funtional. Those two little defects are the only things wrong with it, and are very minimal (just cosmetic).

This is a great all around quad, perfect for around the house type work, trail riding, and hunting.

Here is a pic from the suzuki website, my quad is green though, not camo. I can take actual pics of the quad for any body who is seriously interested.

http://www.suzukicycles.com/images/ProductImages/logo/500/LTA500FCK5.jpg

The MSRP on a new one is over $6,000.00, I paid $6,000 for mine brand new in 2003, but would be willing to let it go for $4,300 obo.

I’m located just outside of Pittsburgh PA, test rides can be arranged if seriously interested.

If you have any questions, pease post them, or PM me, or email me at smithenhiven@hotmail.com.

Thanks for looking.

Sold.