FS: 2003 Trailblazer Lifted

So im done moving, and the time has come for me to let another vehicle go.

2003 white Chevy Trailblazer LS 89kmi
4x4, 4.2L Inline 6 (running Full Synthetic oil,)
4L60E Automatic Transmission
Had the Torque Converter Reaplaced December 2010
New Monroe Reflex Front Struts and New Rancho Rear Shocks
MarkMC 3" Suspension Lift F&R
New Upper Strut Mounts, New Balljoints, New Outer Tierods
New Pads & Rotors all around.
Ive done alot of Basic Maitenance to the truck.
Fuel Octane 17" off road rims (6x127 bolt pattern, -5mm offset)
LT265/70R17 Dunlop Fierce Attitude M/T Tires
bought both new in May 2011.
Front windows tinted to match the rear.

The Roof Rack is currently removed, but I have it and all the bolts for it.

Asking $8000 for Shift Members

GLWS shit looks sick with the kayak on top

Thanks. Its a fun truck, and im gonna miss it. I just cant afford it right now…

Buy a subaru wagon

i thought about it. I want something kinda Nice though. I was thinkin about maybe a TL or a TSX. If my Truck sells fast enough, I found a Nice IS300 for sale…

miles??

oohh my bad. knew i forgot something
89xxx miles

pm me your contact info again please, I have a friend who is very interested.

it is nice i saw it this past mothersday at dakota steak house(yes it was a while ago lol) and def looks good in person…if i needed a nice daily id def truly consider it but i own the grandfather to the trailblazer for a daily and he shockingly runs well and looks consiterably handsom for his 218k lloll, glws i whish i had the funds

edit: wow sorry for the clutter…i /pjb’d my post

Lol. It’s all good. I appreciate the complement

Quick question…if you dont think you can afford a 2003 Trailblazer, what makes you think you can afford a TL or TSX or IS300?

My guess would bs the gas. My TL averages 22-23 city and 29-31 on the highway. I’m sure that a lot better then the trailblazer is getting.

Nick if you sell this soon and you want to get into a tl I’ll sell you mine. Great car I just want to get back into a 2dr car

Gas mileage on trailblazers is poor stock. With those monster tires he probably gets like 10 mpg on top of the fact that they are shit vehicles and always have something stupid broken or wrong with them

I get 13.8 mpg average. I can easily afford a TL or TSX. The gas milage would save me
It’s been pret good to me as far as nothing big going wrong. The only things were the Torque converter, which was covered under warranty and the Electronic Brake Control Module, which I just had replaced. I love the truck, but I just need something better on gas for how much I drive.

I test drove a G35 today. Nice car, but it was automatic and the previous owner was a kid for sure…

Quick question…shut up.

Haha. It’s fine, I don’t mind the questions.

Now, someone buy my truck so I can get back into an Acura

Interested, do you have pictures of the interior and any issues?

Get into something German. For real.

Um, no interior shots. It does has one of my custom headliners, starting to sag a little bit in the rear. It’s gray cloth interior. Pretty clean. Only problem it could potentially have is one of the power steering lines is starting to seep slightly. It’s not dripping from the vehicle tho.

Those are the only Cons I could think of.

Truck is on Craigslist

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2608315767.html