FS: 2003 yamaha vstar

hi guys, i think its time for me to sell my vstar. Its got 7415miles and some mods.650cc

vance hines pipes/jets.
8in chrome plated risers
v-bars
lowered in the rear.

i still have all original equipment that came with bike and can be raised to stock ride hight if desired.

asking price is FAIR 4500 obo

What apartments are those…my buddy has an 06 VStar…nice bike

pretty much exactly what I’m looking for…but summer is almost over…don’t want to store a bike now. will be looking to buy in the spring.

camelot i live there too, was also going to ask lol

too small for me, very nice bike tho.

i live in birchwood sq off center rd. Nice place but im looking for a house.

lol

my brother just bought a 07 v star really nice bike, so free bump for you.

Bump cause my father has an 05 1100, awsome bike and so much cheaper that a harley

bump for a clean bike. (that’s slower than my '74 550)

650’s are slow, lol

haha, 650’s arent that slow. this bike is a cruiser, not a drag bike. this bike will fit the needs of almost anyone lookin into cruisers performance wise. gets outta its own way perfectly fine.:slight_smile:

fag

dude, you and i both know noone is buying this.lol so dont worry, we can still go ridin. well, if i ever feel like it. ha

bump for the new year and for tax returns…

so much slower than my old er juan, remember the first day you had it we rode with like 3 other bikes and kyle

yep, i remember. it was a good day for riding. still for sale.

bump, I dont think i can/should be riding anymore since im now def in my left ear. someone buy this or spread the word please.

What is the gas mileage on this thing? Are you deaf permenantly? PM me.

couldn tell ya about gas mileage. never cared but its a 650cc so im sure its not bad. yes im permanetly def in my left ear, and you got a pm don.:slight_smile:

bump for any interests?