FS: 2004 Honda CRF 250r dirtbike

Forsale is my 2004 Honda CRF 250r motocross bike.
This 4stroke motocross bike is fast! It was recently rebuilt and an Athena Bigbore kit was put in putting the motor to 280cc.
The suspension was revalved by Cycleworx.
I will have pictures up soon.
This bike was taken care off every time I rode it.
Only reason I’m selling it is I got a new bike and I don’t ride this anymore.
It has newer michilin front and rear tires.

I’d like $2,000 for it.

BUy this bike now and SAVE, there is still 2 more months of good riding before you put it away.
If you wait untill the spring dirtbike prices will shoot up agian and you won’t be able to touch a decent 04’ for under 3grand!

^^ dude you got sledz and a dirtbike for sale? what other toys you got? :lol: :tup:

man if this was only the X model i’d probably really consider it… hmm

What is the difference with the xmodel? Isn’t it just a headlight? You can easily find headlights and convert this to an all trailbike easily

and for the price… You will have the extra $ to do so.
If you find a cheaper 250f let me know!

i know, thats why its tempting… ideally im looking for a 450X, but doubt ill find one in my price range.

Changes From The CRF250R (motocross) Model
Engine
The X engine has received a cam that ramps up slower, new and thicker engine cases (quieter and stronger) to allow for the electric starter, taller internal gearing (1st lower, 2nd the same, still a 5-speed), added flywheel weight, different jetting, and improved oiling for the clutch. The X breathes in through a new airbox with an attached swing-out door and exhales through a new exhaust system complete with a 3-inch longer header pipe, offering up more low-end power. The muffler is equipped with an off-road approved spark arrestor.
Chassis
Though it may look the same, the X chassis has been changed up top and down below. Heck, the engine is even mounted using different bolts to accommodate the goals of the Honda development team. A side stand has been added, the bar position changed, a heavier chain guide installed, and the fork taper has been modified internally and externally to achieve the desired flex and bounce for off-road riding. The fork seals have been changed as well as lighter valving and springs installed (.45R / .42X). The swingarm, from the CR125, uses a less progressive linkage than the R model and is coupled with revised shock valving and a lighter spring (5.3R / 4.8X). Front and back suspension still has the same 12.4-inches of travel.
More
Off course Honda added an 18-inch rear wheel for a softer ride and to better ward off flats and a slightly larger 2.2 gallon fuel tank good for 59 miles of fast desert riding before hitting the .4 gallon reserve. (about 32.8 mpg) The chain is a new lighter weight and stronger sealed T-O-ring unit. A 35 watt halogen headlight has been added as well as a small and lightweight LED tail light placed in the new rear fender. A featureless XR type odometer and drive have been added with no quick reset. Renthal bars, positioned farther forward and higher than the R model, are standard equipment as is an on-the-fly clutch adjuster. Though they look similar, the seat on the X is softer and more comfortable over the long haul.

nice price! i need a 450, id get raped on the SM track lol

what is your phone number, or how do i get in contact with you? if it is still for sale call me 585-705-1783

sounds like a very fast/well take care of bike, my friend had the same model (completely stock) but it ran good stock with my old KTM 250 SX, very nice bike sounds like though, good price too, glws

how are the powerbands on 4strrokes

only had pingers when i raced and rode

damn i want my 125 back

bump for a good seller, bought my r6 from him

4 stroke=no powerband=linear power

SOLD! SORRY

not true…