FS: 2004 Saturn ION Redline

Blue Supercharged Saturn

Great condition just want something new.

18xxx miles most from 3 1/2 trips to GA (850miles each way) needs new rubber that is why i would take 15,500 have every part i have taken off of it some extras. psi-fi kit installed (still have stock pullys) interior in good condition (-floor matts and a couple small scratches on the driver seat.) oil change ever 3k with the current set up should be near 240hp at the wheels, having some problems with the psi-fi kit and the ecu but should have all worked out, if not i will only be asking 15,100 for the car. runs great, pulled a 15.3 at carolina dragway and with better driving and some good tires it has the potential, there are a couple people on the forums that have seen the car and been in the car that can attest to it being a fun car. handles great fun car to drive just want something that i can play around with more, i/e take apart and not have to worry about warrenty (car has 50k 48mths warrenty on it) This is the same car as SCAP is building up and mark as scap installed my boost gauge and a/f gauge on the a-pillar.

RECARO racing seats
low spoiler
carbon fiber side lights
rear grille
sun roof
psi-fi kit(16psi pulley and piggy back ecu)
tq brace (eliminates all wheel hop on dry pavement)
a-pillar pod (boost and a/f gauge)

extra parts
blue map/dome lights
korax intake
rain guards
hood sturts (redlineperformance.com)

if anyone intrested let me know

aim: navymitch12
email:mitchpin12@aol.com
Pm: here
cell: 716-909-1593 (i am military and i work to many hrs a week so leave a message i will get back to you)

check out my car domain for tons of pics

i have seen this car… very nice good condition i would be on top of ths if i had the money

good luck with the sale mitch

bump will take 13500

good luck with the sale

You are better off selling it on base. Trust me :wink:

yea i know that is my next move, i just wanted to get it on all the forums first than see where i am at, prob gonna throw it in the pov lot monday.

navymitch… i’ve talked with you b4 on the redline forums and/or cobaltss.net… are you selling all your mods with it or are you gonna part some things out… if so i’d b interested… especially the PSI-FI Kit let me know. I’m assuming it’s the same kit for the cobalt ss

yea i am parting it out, it looks like that is the better way to go, the psi-fi kit is basically sold aready, sorry about that. if the buyer i got now falls through i will make sure i let you know first. (what is your name on the redline forums?)

doesnt honda make this motor???