Saturn Ion redline -$4,600

Selling for a friend- 2004 Saturn ion redline.
Black with black interior w/ recaro seats.
82,xxx
Not sure exact mods but I think has pully, full exhaust and some other things- tuned at innovative. I’m sure some of you are familiar with this car.
It rips pretty hard, Deff a fun car. He drove it very conservatively and changed nothing from the time it was purchased. Oil changes on time every time, car is in great shape. Priced to sell. For whatever reason tapatalk wouldn’t let me open a new topic so I cant upload photos from my phone, I’ll try to get some on here soon.

Call or text (716) 725-9583. He has pics and more info. Car is located in hamburg.

This thing is awesome. Glws!

:sigh: I kinda miss my SS. It ripped pretty hard for what it was…GLWS.

that seems like a good deal

Subscribed may pass onto brother

I’m interested. If you can get me some pictures/more information I have cash in hand.

This is zerodaze’s old car

And yes, this car has been seriously babied for the last few years

as in the post- i left his number. just call or text him for pictures. perhaps zero can chime in on what mods are done and maybe the dyno sheet? i have driven this car many times it rips the tires off in and second like the car is standing still, comfy ride, not sure if its stock or on springs but the ride height looks very appropriate as in not 4x4 mode

Don’t these cars come stock with Recaro’s?

*In for pictures!!

Yes.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/3106397328.html

thats her^ for that price i would buy it of i didnt have a car payments currently