WTB Seats

Im looking for a set of seats:

The Recaro Seats that come in the Saturn Ion Redline. I know its a long shot but any help will do

Thanks,
Tim

hahaha, a saturn sorry those cars suck so bad i dont know why anyone trys to mod them. good luck with that

lol. just like what everyone else would say. i dont know why you bother saying anything, i’ve heard it all. i mod a saturn for the exact reason you just said, “a saturn sorry those cars suck so bad i dont know why anyone trys to mod them”. guess you didnt see my intro thread :roll:

just check your intro thread, good luck with those seats, ill keep an eye out.

but, you see i have a hate for saturns so much, its shit boxes like those that give real sport compact cars bad names. there is a reason no companies make parts for em…

:fail:saturns suck

im trying to find seats guys. stop shitting on my thread. i’ve heard it all i’ve been modding a saturn since 05 and this is my second SC2. say all the shit you want just stop ruining my thread. all i want to know is if anyone knows where i can get seats from an Ion Redline. Im trying to find these seats for my girlfriends Ion

Ban c97x

thank you :smiley:

jeez where could you find saturn seats…probly a
saturn forum?
ebay
craigslist
saturn sites

i have a redline and ive seen the seats for sale on a redline forum. not sure which one it was but just google redline forum.

i dont want to let my girlfriend know im looking for the seats. im going to try to register on redline forums and hope she doesnt see it. i’ll just lurk and see if anyone has any for sale.
mak9688, do you like the seats? i’ve heard they are great

LOL at the gf remark…i hate dealing with mine sometimes as well lol.

join www.cobaltss.net

there is always a pair of recaros on there. GL with your search!

thanks. i’ll have to check there every now and then. im looking for the redline recaros cuz the will match her car better than the red ones tha come in SS’s. the saturn recaros are actually blue and her car is custom blue :smiley:

thanks again mang