FS: 2004 SATURN VUE V6 AWD MUST GO ASAP

IM SELLING THIS FOR MY DAD ITS A 2004 SATURN VUE 62XXX MILES BLACK WITH TAN INTERIOR V6 ALL WHEEL DRIVE MONNROOF POWER LOCKS WINDOWS CRUISE CD PLAYER AND MORE THIS THING GETS GOOD FUEL MILAGE GREAT IN THE SNOW NEVER BEEN BEAT AND NEVER BEEN SMOKED IN IT IS IN GOOD CONDITION HAVE A FEW COSMETIC BLEMISHES NOTHING BAD INTERRIOR NEEDS SOME CLEANING I GAVE IT A GOOD VACCUMING MAY NEED SOME FRONT BRAKES DOWN THE ROAD PADS AND ROTORS LOOK GOOD JUST SHAKES A BIT WHEN THEY GET WARM NOT BAD THOUGH HE IS ASKING 7500 THE KBB VALUE IN GOOD CONDITION IS 8595 PM ME IF INTERESTED WOULD LIKE TO MOVE THIS ASAP CASH TALKS !!!

HOLY HUGE FUCKING SENTANCE!!! glws where are the pics? also how are the tires and any maintainance ever done?

I’m selling this for my Dad. It’s a 2004 Saturn Vue. It has 62xxx miles.
Black on tan interior with a moon roof, power everything, cruise, CD player.
It’s great in the snow and it’s never been driven in an abusive manor.
The Interior is in great condition, never been smoked in, although it could use a good cleaning.
Only minor cosmetic blemishes.
The front brakes may need to be replaced soon (pads and rotors), they look good but get a little shaky when they get hot.
The KBB value in good condition is $8595.
Asking price is $7500.
I would like to move this ASAP, CASH TALKS.

I will post pictures ASAP, because I know that pictures sell cars.

yeah i know i was out of breath typing it
It has not had any major maint or any problems but my dad had it serviced at saturn of clarence every 3000 miles
As far as the tires the fronts are getting low but will pass inspection rear tires were put on last month
will post up pics on saturday when i go over there thanks

Pics? Interested if still available

These are the Honda engines, correct?

For 2004, all V-6 Vues get a 3.5-liter Honda engine, which puts out an impressive 250 horsepower and 242 pound-feet of torque.

Yes,correct its a honda engine.Nice power too,I ran a 10.1 at lancaster when I had mine.

FYI mine had almost 200k on it when I sold it,was poorly maintained but it still ran great.

You taking low balls yet?

sold thanks nyspeed