FS: 2005 Evolution, Evo VIII Yellow

I think that was Elmwood and Allen as I live on Elmwood… I’d be interested to know if it was mine… what was the report about?

bump for a hot clean car glws!!

just watched the channel 4 news video… it is Allen and Elmwood and it is the one!!

haha congratulations, i guess? SOMEONE BUY THIS CAR, ITS ALMOST FAMOUS!

http://www.wivb.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?ClipID1=2601860&h1=Big%20brother%20wants%20to%20expand%20network%20in%20Buffalo&vt1=v&at1=News&d1=109400&LaunchPageAdTag=News&activePane=info&rnd=77979716

41 seconds in… :slight_smile:

haha thats funny, bump glws

haha that’s awsome. I can’t hear much of the audio for the article though… wierd.

I’ve seen this car quite a bit. Looks good.

Glws.

Would you consider a trade at all? I’m serious BTW. PM me if you are. I’d figure something out if you were interested.

Man, yellow is not on my favorite list, but that evo is gorgeous!

GLWS.

mitsu says 5 yr 60k basic, and the 5 yr 60k powertrain warranty are still in-tact for this car.

Cky if took a trade it would have to be alot less in value, as im trying to simplify… smaller car payments I currently only pay 350 a month…

Rdandy thanks for looking into the carfax/warrenty info if you have any links to post up that would be great…

Was worth a shot, I pay 350 as well.
Good luck man, the car is gorgeous.

I callled mistubishi directly about the warranty. Then I called ray laks service because I didn’t trust the woman I was talking to at mitsu. They both said the same thing, warranty is fine, no flags, also roadside assistance for 5 years/60k.

The carfax is http://www.carfax.com/viewEmailReport.do?a=QTFrmqDwXHftWRe%2B2o9ZxK6zoKXuTBlRpWCZPdhvYEToh8yPkGwOq9bDgDaCTSi3&language=EN

I’m guessing owners 2 and 3 are the same. So it’s only had 2 owners.

GLWS, I’m just looking for something more stock.

any up-to-date pics?

(since those are from when you got it from the dealer)

Seriously considering this car as soon as I figure out if I am buying a house in the fall or not…

it really hasnt changed, but friday Im having it detailed at delta sonic, then Ill take it up to my parents house for pic’s and garage it till it sells :confused:

ok cool, would you mind snapping some interior/exterior pics after that? I may have somebody interested.

I have had a chance to drive this car, and it is very nice and ergonomic, shifts so smooth, the clutch is perfect, the AYC makes you feel fearless, it really is all they are made out to be

Car DOES NOT have AYC. Evo X was first us evo to have that. Sorry for the semi-hijack. It does have ACD though…

Bump

well first one in the US :smiley:

this evo has ACD (active center diff) as opposed to the AYC (active yaw control)