FS: 2005 Evolution, Evo VIII Yellow

I have NEVER taken it to the dealer with mods… not sure how they would respond to it having them.

car was bought in 05… so 2010 or when you get to 50k… so 21k miles or 2.5years …

Sick car, I remember when you first got it. GLWS Mike

PS: When are you getting a bike again?

Talking to some one about a possible R1 + cash… :slight_smile:

FYI… Evo’s are now importable into Canada now that the bumper legislation has been harmonized.

so I should post it on a toronto Craigslist?

How much is your insurance?

I’ve told a few people via PM’s but I have a not so clean record ( 2 nasty tickets in the wifey’s old GSR= 10points) and im married (and my wifes record stinks too), but I pay 300 a month for full covarage on the EVO + the Jetta…

So I got bored today… did a leak test for the IC pipes (no leaks) and a compression test was 170-175 across so that’s awesome :slight_smile:

wish i woulda came to southgate when you came the other night (but only if you had the evo)

I was there in the TDI… but could make trip down in the evo… mabye if the weathers nice next week…

Bump from the died… Still For Sale… Price drop to 21k

Pm’s replyed

well i have my ta now… :smiley:

:bump:

Bumping back up…
I bought a bike need to move this… if there are any trade offers please pm… more flexible now…

some one had pmed me that own’s a white evo (to do a detail and photoshoot) please PM again I cleaned out my PM’s and deleted it…

you have this parked on elmwood or allen tonight?

so what kinda bike did you buy???

yep… been there for 2 weeks, I really dont drive it much… or at all, resone for selling… it really is an AWSOME car…

I pick it up tonight, title is already in hand… but Illl post in the bike section tonight with pics…

u should post this on evom, im sure it will sell it alot faster than it will on here…

too noob to post in FS… if you could that would be awsome… my name on there is BadnewsEvo…