FS: 2005 kawasaki 636

More than likely won’t sell before spring but I thought I’d post it up anyway.

For sale is an 05 kawasaki 636 w/ 8.4k miles

• Brand new michelin pilot power 2cts put on in june
  • New rear sets
  • Rear fender eliminator
  • Flush turn signals
  • Oil changed with only kawi synthetic
  • Will include service manual, bike stand and box of stock parts

The bad:

• Front fairing is in good condition but is not perfect
  • Left strator cover scratched from previous owner

All in all it’s a great bike but I’m looking for something a little different. Would like to snag a new z in the spring and would have to let go of some of my toys. Asking $4,700 firm. I do not need to sell just simply would like to start a new project car or get a new one.

Thanks for looking

More pics to be taken shortly.

bmp

does it come with a rear seat? looks like that rear cowl is 1 solid piece

No rear seat and your correct that cowl is one solid piece… it is a hot bodies racing kit. The previous owner had intentions of using as a race bike but was unexpectedly surprised by a child and sold to help fund it.

damn would be interested if it had a rear seat… clean bike glws!!

Very nice bike, my cousin also owns a 2005 Kawasaki 636 and it handles beautifully compared to the other bikes I have ridden. We both agree that it was an all around better bike than his 2006 GSX-R 750 that he had previously.

Thanks a lot… I love the 636 and any kawi for that matter. Compared to a few bikes I have ridden, it gives you a more raw riding experience.

Bump still for sale but will be undergoing winterization/full cleaning this weekend 10/23-10/25.

did you just pick this up recently? I just went and looked at one identical to this a couple weeks ago

No I bought this bike around february of 2009 as a birthday present to myself

bump

bump

can you post a few more pics man?

Will take $4400
Would like for this to be gone soon so I can start my next project.
more pictures to come.

I wanted one so bad not to long ago.nice bike

SOLD SOLD SOLD