FS: 2005 Ninja 250 $2200

only a couple hundred?!?!?!? did u get the license taken care of?

sure is dead sexy!!!

I wouldnt call it cute, because then rob would call me a fag…but its no 600 tho

Excellent starter bike. Should sell real quick

you’re a fucking dumbass. it’s sylvia. she is a girl. she is allowed to say stupid things like that, it’s what girls do. why are you selling your equipment chris? you’re getting a new bike, right? bumpage.

Yes in fact I am looking for a 600 for this season. I learned on this bike because I don’t even have much experience riding a bicycle, so I decided to take it easy and learn on the best learning motorcycle which is the Ninja 250.

lets see some offers people

…2500…OBO…

also I am looking for a gsx-r 600 pm me if anyone knows of one…thx

I have a gsxr 600+400 cc bike… if your in the market :slight_smile:

This is a nice bike. I think it would be great to start out with. If all goes well and you still have this in a month, I might look to pick it up.

:beer2: <3

yeah, make the infamous 250cc to 1000cc jump. what could go wrong? they are virtually the same thing anyway.

edit: how have you not sold that thing yet, willy?

i went Maxim 550–> Virago 1100 (vtwin cruiser)–>ZX600–>ZX6R–>954rr–>636–>gsxr 1000–>zx10r –> probably to another 600… (636)

every transition was a big step… minus the 954-636… and my 636 was no slouch fyi… .2 secs slower in the 1/4… than the 954 was

The power on the gsxr is extremely linear, but it DOES pull like a train though… everybody on here will verify that i bet, its not wheelie happy, but man will it put you in your seat

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT? DO I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING INTERNET MIND READER?

hahahahaha thats funny guys!! um… so i bought my bike today… first one ever!! so excited. GSX-R 600 alstare!! I cant wait to pick it up tonight. I think I might take it straight to Pioneer to get it lowered and all… being 5 foot 2… and a girl!!!

im actually in the market for a bike also, i may need to do the same…being 5’6 might be a little tough for me. why hasnt this sold yet?

ya… atleast you have 4 inches on me. Makes a big differance. I sat on mine and when i pick it up my feet are not touching the ground at all. lol

why dont u buy the ninja?

because i have a sack. :rofl:

rofl.
i want one too, but a lil mor epower than 250cc, but someone buy chris’ bike

:mamoru:hahaha… super funny… but atleast he has a bike!! GLWS

price lowered to 2300 OBO

thats going to be changed by the end of this week. :snky: