FS: 2006 GTO 6spd 6k miles

We just took in on trade a 2006 GTO with 6,000 miles from a guy who bought it as a 2006 leftover in July I believe. It had 5000 miles on it so I am sure it was a dealer demo. He traded it because his wife does not like driving a manual (they are in their 50’s). Its Red with red leather interior. 6.0L, 6spd, loaded up. I will post some pics up as soon as we get it cleaned, we literally JUST took it in so it is still dirty.

It will be going on our lot for about $25,000-26,000 but we will sell it to any Speeder for $23,500.

SORRY GUYS, WE SOLD IT TODAY.

rj-92 should be all over this one

:tup: LS2 powar
wonder what happened to my red one :frowning:

want me to see if it still in PA?

edit: still there, hasn’t been titled yet so its sitting on a dealer’s lot or in his garage

i bet someone from a dealer is driving it around until snow flies…they probably wonder what those epoxy’d holes in the intake were for :wiggle: :tspry:

I might be in if I can get some decent financing

well i am the f+i guy as well. call me fi you’d like at work 585-593-4150

do you have an online form to fill out all the basics?
I really dont have much time to call in the next few days I have to do alot of running and visit my grandma in the hospital…
What kind of rates do you have for a 60mo?
I have to check with my credit union as well…
Thanks!

go to the website www.basilofwellsville.com and click financing and fill out the form. let me know when you do it and i’ll make sure i get it. once i see your credit i can give you an idea of rates. I hope your grandma is ok.

Hmmmm…not so much for the GTO but I will be looking for an SUV/truck come spring time. Unless an awesome deal comes up in the meanwhile.

Not to hijack but I would be looking for a 1500 ext or quad cab short bed 4x4…miles dont matter if you take something in with ridiculous miles thats all me. I do 45k a year so I need to buy. My credit got destroyed a few years ago but it is slowly rebuilding. I have been approved at other dealers but havent found anything I like.

GLWS on the goat.

hey dave,

if you guys ever get a WHITE C5 ZO6 on the lot let me know :)… i am very interested :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure White ones are only 2001 the 385 hp ones, and most of them came in Mod Red. I looked for a while, but after discovering those I bought the Blk. on Blk.
X…

yup. 2001 and there were like 352 of them. im not too worried about the power of them… i will likely do my own thing with it, but NOTHING TO THE SCALE of what ive done with the camaro. MOST DEF not. one of the goals is to get out of that pattern, and just enjoy a nice cruiser. i had my power (future tense if/when the car sells), and it was glorious, but on to new things. probably just a cam and maybe heads.

i see them for sale every once in a while. red interior is out of the question. :lol: i just require that the car is in like new/great/clean condition. if my search isn’t a lucky one, electron blue is the next quest. this will only happen if i get close to my desired amount for the camaro when it’s complete. i think i have a decent shot at that, but we’ll see.

sorry to go off topic dave.

i dont think anybody here could go wrong buying a car from basil. he will hook you up, and you will be getting a quality product with quality service

SORRY GUYS WE SOLD THE BEAST TODAY…

Did it stay local or heading out of state?

I have one. $23,000. Take it away…

that’s a lot of car for 23K. someone’ll be happy, shock rub whatever

I personally love the dark grey, and white on vette…the blue seems too shocking…but then again mines red hahaha

Strut rub. It’s shitty GM is ignoring it, but it’s only about $300 in parts and 1-1.5 hours in labor to fix.

hrmm I will have to come find one of these come March