FS: 2006 GTO 6spd 6k miles

[quote=“Xander,post:12,topic:39337"”]

I’m pretty sure White ones are only 2001 the 385 hp ones, and most of them came in Mod Red. I looked for a while, but after discovering those I bought the Blk. on Blk.
X…

[/quote]

yup. 2001 and there were like 352 of them. im not too worried about the power of them… i will likely do my own thing with it, but NOTHING TO THE SCALE of what ive done with the camaro. MOST DEF not. one of the goals is to get out of that pattern, and just enjoy a nice cruiser. i had my power (future tense if/when the car sells), and it was glorious, but on to new things. probably just a cam and maybe heads.

i see them for sale every once in a while. red interior is out of the question. :lol: i just require that the car is in like new/great/clean condition. if my search isn’t a lucky one, electron blue is the next quest. this will only happen if i get close to my desired amount for the camaro when it’s complete. i think i have a decent shot at that, but we’ll see.

sorry to go off topic dave.

i dont think anybody here could go wrong buying a car from basil. he will hook you up, and you will be getting a quality product with quality service