FS: 2006 Kawi Ninja 636

Reasons for selling: Moved out + internship this fall + 5 classes this fall isn’t forcing me to do this, but it’s probably for the better. It’s really my only debt, and I’ve put less than 300 miles on it this summer anyways. This next year with school and my job situation is killer and i’d like to clean my plate to sum it all up. If I can get a reasonable offer, ill take it. If not it’ll sit in storage… I’ll do a swap sheet run and a few ebay runs as well, we’ll see how it goes :cry:

Anyways, ill be happy to answer any questions about it. Ill be straight with everyone about anything…

2006 Kawasaki Ninja 636cc
-4,088 miles
-Bought brand new from Pioneer Motorsports
-Warrantied through 2011, all transferable
-Bone stock
-Never down. I also ride like a pussy 95% of the time. I also have the gf on it 75% of the time. It’s seen 170mph, but like i said hardly pushed…
-Two small cracks in the front plastic in between headlights/under. $200 fix or just buy a new cowl ($400). To be honest nobody notices it unless i point it out, but im going to be straight with everyone.

Im going to start at $7600 OBO. I have a bottom dollar amount, so don’t be stupid with the lowballs. Any other questions please ask…

I have the rear plate holder/turns as well, theyre just off

Any more questions, please PM me. Thanks a lot.

dun dun … dun dun…

say it aint sooooooooooooo

another one down

hot bike glws

already have a potential buyer for both bikes. Ill keep it updated…

what is wrong with you

i feel you. mine only has 950 miles on it, i never ride it (took it off the road, track only now) and I could definately use the cash. but mine’s paid off and i just can’t bring myself to do it.

bump for a hawt bike. short wheelbase, plenty of power, nice clutch, etc.

holler

good luck kiddo :tup: hot bike

tru. my friend in pa has a blue1…great bikes glws man

Shrives, I hate you, you sellout! Haha, no if I had the cash I’d snatch up both of these. I am, however, going to stab the owner of the R6 and take it.:rubicant: Haha, just kidding.:cool: GLWS Bud.

Thanks, but who is this?

glws hot bike

bike is soo damn clean! I really hate u for doing this mike haha