FS: 2007 BMW 335 Sedan-6 Speed Manual-56K

SOLD

What’s next? P-car? We know you and X like to match -_-

Clean! glws

glws

Bump for the most meticulous car owner I know.

Man-love only recreationally, never paid for in the car I presume?

Thanks everyone^ including you Zac.

I look at them often and it is the natural next progression, but not sure if it would become even more an of object in my garage that does not move than the 335 was. I did own my 335 longer than any other car I have owned, I just no longer use it and cannot drive it for work to due customer perceptions.

I hate customer perceptions…I have to talk my way around my 07 Lexus suv with 108k on it once a month at least. I started telling people I inherited it.

you parting anything out? I just threw my car on cl tonight to see if i get any kinds of decent offers.

One of the few that the owner wasn’t completely miserable owning. Cool to hear about one that doesn’t suck. Glws

i thought my customers would think the same thing, but if anything ive found it to be the opposite with my field. i am dealing with successful business owners who can appreciate the fact that i make good money doing my job correctly. they know that i am good at my job and can trust me and my advice

Yeah. I am in the construction consulting business and it’s a pickup truck kind of world. I used to drive more normal vehicles at the same price point and no one said a word…throw a Lexus badge on and I must be a millionaire.

But it goes both ways…I work with executives and janitors so you can’t please everyone. Lol

I love mine, too. Sure, it’s had two replacement HPFPs, coils, spark plugs, steering rack (it squeaked, they replaced it), low pressure fuel sensor and had a walnut blasting to fix a hesitation problem… but, $0 cost to me, free oil changes so far, as a “sorry about that” and zero additional issues at 80,000 miles. I’d buy another BMW, without a doubt. I still have 20,000 miles left on my CPO warranty… I say, “let something else break”. Nothing will. The car drives like the day I bought it still and I just had it up on a lift… it looks brand new underneath still!

GLWS. Sorry to see you selling your car… I’m sure you love it.

Usually true when you are doing business together or certain professions that looking good is not a bad thing, ex: my financial guy.

I am very much the same working on residential building products. People literally think they are making my car payment I think :banghead:

Probably the best hardware quality of any car I have ever owned and best body, seals, undercoating, etc… in terms of build quality or stuff you don’t really see.

Bump for a good guy and nice car!

Sold the car today to a guy downstate. Thanks everyone :tup:

Nice!

Woot woot. Clean cars sell.

X…