FS: 2008 KTM 250SX-F

Maybe…

I kind of want to sell it to build my GSXR-buggy.

Its a 2008 KTM250 SX-F. Bought used from On The Pipe, it was one of their sponsored riders practice bike. Had a new top end with jug and clutch when I bought it. Suspension is all Factory Connection setup for a 140lb MX rider. FMF Titanium full exhaust with power bomb header. At the end of the year I put a new chain and sprockets on, new spokes and another rim out back. new rear tire, brand new front tire, just haven’t mounted it yet. New grips.

only things wrong with it: needs a swing arm bearing set, they have some slop. The drain plug on the case stripped because on the pipe must have over tightened it and it backed the threads out. I just retapped it and red locktited the plug in to seal it up, to change the oil I just take the dipstick out and tip the bike to empty it. kind of a pain in the ass but I wasn’t about to put a new case in it. (there isn’t room for helicoil or even going bigger with a drain with how the case if formed). This winter I have plans on bringing it into my basement and pulling the motor and welding a filler piece on and tapping that out for a plug, and going over the entire bike.

runs strong, handles great, suspension is insane. Anyone who knows KTM’s knows what this bike is all about. I didn’t ride it much at all last year, and next year I will run the jetta more at the track, and I want to build this buggy and play with that, so why not try to sell it.

asking $3800 obo.