FS: 2008 Subaru STi 26,000 miles $27k

Here it is:

The price listed includes the 18" rota Tarmac 3’s with summer tires. The aftermarket navigation is not included. For an extra $600 I’ll throw in an accessport with Mike’s stage 1 dyno and road tune. The graph is in the first post here:

It was only boosted once on the stock garbage tune, and that was to make the graph above. It was broken in slowly and properly, and has zero oil consumption. Also, this car was never mechanically modded,. It has never needed work of any kind. The tune was done for longevity (i.e. to avoid the common 08 problems) more than power.

It also has a MMM clear bra that was installed a few weeks after it came home, and Rally Armor mud flaps.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Interior shots:

[COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

why are you selling it?

You work at towne bmw?

I’m trying to get rid of the payment. My original plan was to DD this for 10 years or more, but now that I have the built 2005 this one isn’t so exiting. I’d rather have a cheaper daily that the wife can drive (read automatic transmission) and put the money into other things.

No, but that one looks almost identical. He’s got a lip, side moldings and some other slight differences, plus Anthony’s is modded.

what happened to the stock rims?

I’m keeping them, unless otherwise negotiated.

To anyone interested:

Mike is a top notch guy and takes top notch care of his cars. Better than just about anyone I know. I’ve known him for over 10 years, and fully vouch for him and the cleanliness of his cars.

Good luck, Mike.

Thanks Joe.

sexy car man… glws

Thanks

Well, I’ve pretty much decided that I can’t live without a truck, so this is back up for sale. There is a good chance it’ll get traded in soon. It now has 32,000 miles. Everything else is the same but the price. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

Silver is the manliest color for this car. Other colors are for pussies.

You guys are going to make me trade this in aren’t you? :weaksauce: PMs replied.

Bump it up. Carfax available. Motivated seller:)

thing looks mint! GLWS

thanks. I bet its in the best condition of any with 30k miles (edit: probably 15k miles). The price is very negotiable.

Warranty still valid / transferable?

Yessir

5/100k?

3 year 36k bumper to bumper, 5 year 60k drive train

The price is negotiable. :boink: