FS: 2010 head salamander 94mm skiblades & nordica size 12 boots

Ski’s have been used 3 times, i bought them at the start of the season
have Tyrolia SP-100 Bindings, fit up to size 14boot. theyre in very good shape obv. black and yellow

Nordica Beast’s but i bought them last year and they have been worn 3 times as well, only have a scuff on one of the boots on the inside. they keep my feet extremely warm and are actually comfortable. You can also adjust the angle of them. Red in color

The skis were 325$ new, ill take 285firm

boot price- 150$

combo$- 400$ FIRM FIRM FIRM

ill also throw in some shitty ski poles too lol

if these don’t sell, i really dont care. i just bought a snowboard/bindings/boots but i still enjoy skiing

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll148/95LS1t/3431061660810-2.jpg

bump

I can’t believe noone has snatched these up. I have 2 pair of blades myself. Soooooooooooooooooo much fun! You can literally go 30mph through the woods trails with these. You can teach someone how to ski on these in about 20 minutes as well. If you can rollerblade you can snowblade. Do they make you use poles with them now? The last time I went (4+ years ago) you didn’t need poles but I heard a rumor that you do now.

theyre definitely a blast. im not sure if you have to use poles… i see tons of people without poles, and only a handful with them… me being one of them lol. i pretty much bought the poles just because i wasnt too sure how quick i would be able to skate. it feels kind of weird not using poles, but you get used to it after a while

bump

bump for snow!! lolz

season is coming up!

bump. make an offer