FS Skis and Boots

Hey guys winter is almost here and I have a pair of skis and boots laying around that I don’t use anymore since I took up telemark skiing.

The skis are a pair of 183cm Scott P3 twin tips mounted to Rossignol Axial 140 Race bindings with wide brake kit. They have never seen any rails and are 3 seasons old but have only been ridden for 1.5 seasons since I took up tele skiing 1.5 seasons ago. I would like $200 for the skis.

The boots are Nordica Supercharger Sparks. They are a size Mondo 27.5 (about a 9.5 mens) and are 2.5 seasons old. They have only been ridden for about 1 season. They are in great shape and are really comfortable. I would like $100 for the boots.

I’ll sell them together for $250

Here’s the skis:

And the boots:

damn you have some small feet!! lol!! If these were a 10.5-11 I would be on my way to your door!

GLWS man :thumbup

btw, i sold my wahoo and am picking up a full susp trek next spring

Nice, my bike is having its suspension custom tuned at the moment by Push Industries so I am limited to riding my hardtail, but I can’t wait to get the parts back for the full suspension bike next week.

Those boots run a bit big, they fit probably closer to a 10 I’d say.

nice! unfortunately, im at school now and i sold my bike so i cant really ride right now :’(

Bump, kill the winter time blues with a nice set of skis!

FUCK! My size 12 isn’t going to fit into those. :lol

I’ve been thinking about retiring the Blizzards and picking up something new for this season.

Yeah, I think you’d have to hack off some toes to make that work. Plus I’ll be honest the bindings would probably have to be re-drilled for a boot that big as well.

Bump, still got em.

try putting them up on newschoolers.com man

Yeah, I’ll try CL first I’d like to not deal with shipping if possible. People give you dirty looks and such when you tell them how much it costs to ship a pair of skis.

yeah thats true. just through my personal experience, but everyone ive dealt with lowballs the shit out of me on craigslist.

Yeah thus why I intend to add abut $50 to the CL price haha

Hmmm, are those true twin tips? or the freeride kind where the tail isnt as arched as the front? Are the bindings mounted in the center of the ski

Binding is mounted rear of center in a traditional mounting spot. They are true twin tips though.