FS: 20gb PS3 *CHEAP* and Elmo TMX ~ BOTH UNOPENED

I bought a 20gb ps3 the day that they came out and was going to sell it on ebay, but decided not to go that route. I would still like to get rid of it, instead of just returning it, so I’m not going to ask for much. I paid roughly $550 for it, so I would like to get rid of it for about $650. It is still unopened, and comes with blue-ray taladaga nights. I can post up pics if anyone is interested.

The next thing I have for sale is an unopened Elmo TMX. Same thing, I’d rather not just return it, so if anyone wants its, I’d let it go for about $60, since I paid roughly $40 for it.

PM me if you are interested. I currently dont have the internet at my apartment, so I have to go to my rents to get online. So I only get the chance to get online about every other day. Sorry if it takes me a day or so to respond to PMs …

you do realize that best buy has the 20gig and 60gig in stock right??? I dont think people are gunna pay you an extra 100 bucs just because you felt like waiting in line the first day they were available.

What best buy are you speakin about

yessssssssssss ty for saving me the post

wish someone would tell me where these 60gigs are. I really want to buy 1

no i didnt realize that … i dont get out much, work pwns me

$600 then … $50 more than going to the store and I’m guaranteed to have it in stock!

$575, i want this gone!

haha you got pwned by greed

sale of Ps3 pending …

EDIT: updated the title of this thread. I just wanted to make it clear that I have an Elmo TMX (the newest Elmo) still for sale. once again, pm me if you’re interested … THANK YOU!

John

both still for sale …

you will get about 70 shipped for your elmo on ebay… i had one sell 2 days ago and the onther one will sell today.

good luck

whats so special about this tickle me elmo? i remember back in like 99(or whenever they first came out) they were selling on ebay for like 1000 cuz of the rarity of them

I got $40 on the TMX …

cause the little BDR5oh … needs a toy for christmas

UPDATE: PS3 sold to 05OrangeSS

$40 is a bit to low for the elmo tmx since that’s what i paid for it, well actually the girlfriend payed for it. she’s going to keep it if nobody offers a decent price other than retail … christmas is right around the corner and these things are sold out still :wiggle:

i got one with an xtra wireless controller :slight_smile:

but ur asking 950… lol

alright $50 … but thats it … your still making money … and its a local sale …

call me

Thanx Derrick … 465-2820