FS: 2(yes 2) PS3's

Well, I have 2 20gig PS3’s for sale, brand new in the box. Im looking to sell them, but Im not desperate. Im open to offers(PLEASE no lowballers, you know what these things go for)

i think ebay’s still gonna be your best bet… they were going on ebay for around 600 now

weird…I was just looking and they were about $1000…600 is only 50 more than what they cost…

the 20 gig version is $500 the 60GB version is 600 at retail…i guess if you figure in tax that’s about right but 20 gigs are gonna be hard to unload since there is such a big difference between the value of both systems… GLWS

20gbs i havent seen go legitly for over 700 since about 5 days ago. the 60gigs are barely breaking 1100 now…

http://video-games.search.ebay.com/20gb-ps3_Systems_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfromZR8QQsacatZ62054QQsubmitsearchZSearch

looks to be avg of around 600-650 for a 20gb, 800ish if you throw in a couple games.

either way g/l with the sale im not trying to knock it, just was trying to let u know they arent going for super crazy prices anymore

yea 650 seems to be what they are going for on ebay

Ill give you $600

lmk

i’ll give 575 since my ps2 broke yesterday :tdown:

HOLD ON TO THEM!!

jsut before christmas people will be in a panic… and the prices will rise again…

wait til then and toss them on ebay

bump

supposedly theres gonna be steady shipments of ps3s coming til then though :gotme:

id say put it up on ebay

I love it. All these people trying to make a quick buck all just got fucked. It was worth the effort a few days after ps3 came out, but now its more or less pointless to go through the hastle for like $50.

well if i sell my 60gig on ebay for even 1k im still making 400$ thats no hassel for me…and i dident even have to stand in line

def not $1000…$700 looks like the avg. Everyone said 60gigs were going for 10k…they were listed at 10k but nobody was dumb enough to bid on them. I say dump it, the 20 gigs are having a ton of burnout problems… sell it b4 people realize its the same headache as 360 and wait for the kinks to get worked out.

^^ding ding ding. play GT$ for 5 or 6 more months and wait for it to be perfected. come spring the 6gig will be <850-1000$ and will work better

there were a few that actually sold around 9k, one specifically for 9100… and a couple otheres just short of (legit winners not 0 feedback, but 50+ feedback )

id like to see the link of the ended auction…i saw some that went for 10k… but also included a hd tv and nintendo wii. Nothing near that for just the ps3.

in 6 months there will be a surplus of them, and they will be going for retail

i predict 2 weeks after xmas.