FS: 2(yes 2) PS3's

so are any of you goin to make me an offer or do u all have the inside track with sony so u dont need to offer u can all just comment…

Naw, we all just have an inside track with reality… sry man

well that blows ass…

EBAY ASAP, before people become patient

well since this is a “for sale” post, last time I checked the forum guidelines any of your random, “well, you arent going to sell it” posts shouldn’t even be in here to begin with. Unless you want to buy it, please take that shit somewhere else.

just be thankful people keep bumping your thread…

ill offer you exactly what the receipt says with copy of receipt.

and I will have to decline…people want these so bad but no one wants to shell out the cash…

i dont want one, but thats all id be willing to pay because after christmas every store will have them in stock just like the 360 (well february).

id never want one to actually play. id just turn around and put it on ebay and make 50 bucks after ebay/paypal/shipping

sold one for 750 today only one ps3 left if interested let me kno…

:word:

lemme know if you have anyone intrested in a 60 gig un-opened with an xtra controller. u sell it for me ill toss ya something

due to the fact that my friend whom im sellin these for got kicked out of his house today he says he will take the first offer of 675 or better an will deliever tonite if necessary cuz he needs rent money

:tup: to capitalism.

Homeless and still trying to sell your PS3 for a profit. :lol:

I’ll give him 400 today for it :smiley:

idk if u guys can read but i said 675 he isnt broke he jus wants to have some extra money u can try to low ball him all u want u aint gonna get shit so plz stop wastin his time thank you he has the recipet he can jus take them back if he had to so ne more smart responses like 400 canb kept to them self if there isnt at least a 6 in the first number of ur offer it wont even be considered

6 dolla :tup:

60?

lmao

i think they’re wasting your time more than his, seeing as you’re posting this for him.

or maybe you would understand it more if i wrote it like this:

there waistin ur time more then his cuz u b postin it4 him