FS: Playstation 3 PS3 60GB

It’s up on ebay now. PM me with offers if you’re interested.

-sold-

I was just at Gamespot or Gamestop or whatever it’s called and they have some PS3’s in stock at Niagara Falls BLVD.

just curious how much you get for it

I sold it at cost to a friend of mine. If you do a search on ebay you can see that they aren’t going for very much. Sony has done a good job with supplying the stores with PS3’s and ebay is flooded with them.

http://attr-search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&alist=a14&catref=C6&sacur=0&from=R10&fccl=1&pfmode=2&gcs=1134&saaff=afdefault&pfid=1412&fcl=3&frpp=50&saslop=1&fss=0&a14=43932&satitle=60&sacat=62054%26catref%3DC6%26curcat%3Dtrue&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=94710&sappl=1&sascs=2&fasi=1&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=3%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp=

That being said…I’m not terribly impressed with the PS3. The dashboard is cumbersome and the premium package didn’t come with a wireless headset. The design of the PS3 is sick. It looks great and has blue-ray support built in but the XBOX 360 definately has it beat in terms of the dashboard/setup and overall interface. The games themselves seem to be pretty equal in terms of graphics. Oh yeah… and Sony cheaped out on the cables…they only give you a component cable…in order to play games in HD you have to buy a seperate cable.

yes indeed, i tooo am not surprised with it… but i have always been a Sony guy, and im sure that soon enough this system will pay off…