Thought the PS3 wouldn't sell on eBay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Sony-Playstation-3-PS3-System-Console-60GB-PreSale_W0QQitemZ300043522126QQihZ020QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Holy shit. :bloated:

omg i might wait outside of a store to sell it for that much !
PS3 is soooo :bloated:

me and fox might be sleeping out again

Fuck this I am camping somewhere.

/story.

I will fucking kill kids If i have to.

Hell yeah, same here I’m going to fucking camp out at CC this is insane. Unless Kmart happens to get any in. Or any place that is first come first serve.

This is what i expected but I called every day and they never had any news and then all of a sudden BAM it was time to reserve and they were gone in all 2 seconds.

These are selling on ebay for about 1500.almost all of them.What do they cost like $600?

Yep.

I guess the supply is so short that the gamecrazy by my house is only getting 2 consoles!

jermie lets camp out with beer

I had 2 bills players come into work and ask if they can preserve there copies cuz they will be @ practice when it comes out and dont wanna camp out lol

anyone know if we are allowed to sell them on this forum…?

Im down to do that or we can get some speed and stay at the 24 hr wallmart :smiley:

what is wrong with people?

damn that’s profit

so have i already missed out on waiting/camping out for one? if not when are they going to be sold?

Black Friday was hell with the 360 last year,I bet PS3 will be worse.

Not to mention Wii sack riders.

i actually expected something a little higher than that, they will probably get sold for higher amounts when it gets closer the christmas

There are several places that don’t pre-sell them, that would be your best bet. Get ready to camp out for awhile though. Given the lack of supply most places are getting very few of them.

10pm till 830am in the cold is what me and fox did last year. ohh well ill be there @ like 6pm this year and im just gonna get wasted and pass out. should be fun.

i already have one on pre-order too.

lotsa $ to be made here

one with 2 games is at $2,000 and 2 hrs left

LINK