PS3

what the fukk?

http://search.ebay.com/PS3_W0QQfromZR8QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ3QQsbrsrtZdQQsubmitsearchZSearch

discuss.

this was at 3200 yesterday or day before

they were talking about it on shred and reagan or opie and anthony, one of the raido shows.

nuts eh

I fucking hate people that do that. Don’t get me wrong, it is a smart thing to do, but it’s also disgusting. They should be shot.

somone buy one and sell the box like that guy did with x-box

im in on a group of ppl that are sending a few to different locations to line up at like 3am the night before to get some. big buy in’s but the profit margin are ridiculous

I never understood why people would want to buy the very first revision of the PS3? I’m sure there’s gonna be tons of new revisions, added features, and not to mention a lot more games in just a few months… and of course the price won’t be ridiculous like 1600USD, LOL

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c279/SBrooks2006/1115061647-1.jpg

Ohhhh man that’s just stupid!!!

Yessur^^

My neighbor wanted to pay me $20/hr to wait in line for him… I should do it but fuck that

I was talking to one of the managers at EB game here in town and he was saying that Sony is trying to get ebay to pull the PS3’s from the auctions. He is checking with everyone who pre-bought the system from his store to see if they are selling, and will refund the money and refuse to give them the system.

ebay is as much a marketing tool as it is a sellers market.

by artificially inflating the price you are able to inflate demand.

the prices of PS3’s are all speculative… i have worked in pawn stores in highschool when PS2 came out… yeah people pay a bit more for them but i’ve never heard of people getting rich or of people actually selling them for 4-5 times their value.

its exactly like mid October of last year when everyone says they had a friend of a friend who was 3 towns west of Sarnia and saw a gas station selling 87 octane for $1.70 a litre…

uh-huh…

How’s he gonna check? Go to their house and see if they open it and play it?

Famous lyrics

“everbody knows the world is full of stupid people”

and they tend to congregate around the newest fad/toy/gimick

so let the stupid people be stupid and lets hope thier overnight camping trip whi has effected more than just thier pittifull lives is worth having the “new toy”

morons all of them (that and I’ll put $50 down the first revision of the PS3 has bugs galore in it like the psp and 360 did) ya, wait in line for osmething that most likely isn’t going to work after a week.

^^^^

PREACH ON BROTHER

You realize most of these ppl are going to ebay the PS3s?

And it already has a compatibility issue, and it will still sell for almost twice the retail cost.

ill wait until feb or april until the next shipment comes in and save myself a few thousand dollars, honestly the people that pay 3gsUS for a game console are either just losers or have way to much money and dont know what to do with it

You know alot of losers who can drop $3K on a video game console?

I know many who can drop $3k on a rusted out hooptie.

You know alot of losers who can drop $3K on a video game console?

I know many who can drop $3k on a rusted out hooptie.[/quote]

BAHAHAHA…its SO damn true. Just because it isnt a 2700lb pile of metal and doesnt have wheels doesn’t mean its not worth 3K to someone. Everyones got their hobbies some cars some video games.

Like it was mentioned before, most ppl will turn around and sell these systems for a large profit so waiting inline for a night to potentially make 500-700 dollars isnt bad when your 17-18. Hell If I didnt have a job right now, I would have dragged my gf out and bought two of those systems.

I’m much older than that, and am dragging my GF out to buy two systems. :o

I drove by a FS and BB last night, and each one had at least 7 ppl in line during the rain.

I think i’m SOL because i work till 11 tonight.

Bahahaha! Check this shit out
http://www.planetboredom.net/video.php?id=2944
It was in Tee-dot no less, right infront of Rye.