PS3 Campers

As of 9:10 this evening, there are officially 3 people in line to buy the new PS3 down at BB in the waterfront. These guys must be hardcore about their systems, they set up their test outside and are counting down until friday… i’ll post pictures later… discuss

they should get in line for a job instead

4 days work or -camping- = 3g’s, tell me you clear 3 grand in 4 days…

what fags.

I’m with Chaz on this one.

def 4 ppl camping out at Walmart in washpaw:hsugh:

I gues this mother came and sat down near the layaway(no clue why there) yesterday one of the ppl told me. I could help but think, WTF.

Seriously, its a fucking game console.

Im kicking myself for NOT preordering one to sell on ebay. a bunch are going for 1500 bucks. :eek:

wow :rofl:

its great all the stoners that love to “game” will be inline and make sony tons of money for a damm video game

well to tell the true sony is Losing money on consoles, just like every company.
the real money is in software (games)

idiots

How spoiled is the person’s kid that a parent would spend that much loot on a game system?

I’m not going to do that when I become filthy rich. :slight_smile:

^^^:liar:^^^ :kekegay:

wow

they have one to play at best buy in monroeville and it seemed to be worth the wait.

Didn’t all he big stores do a lottery type thing for the 360? You go in, pick a number, and wait for them to call your number. It’s not first come first serve.

I know at my store it’s FCFS, iirc, walmart may be doing a lottery but i’m not sure. i’ll tell you one thing though, the system is nice as :eek4: , but not worth the money. The only reason it is so much money is for the blu-ray player which are going for like 1000 anyway. One thing that does suck is the lack of rumble from the controls. Instead they built in gyros for auto tilt sense.

And yes… there are problems, the japanese release overheated and was not backwards compatible with most ps1 games and a few ps2 games.

Other than that, it looks like a nice system and i’m glad to see it out… would i buy it… um… no…

about 30 people at best buy monroville couple at circuit city and toys r us.

As of around 11:45 this morning, there was no one at the Best Buy in North Fayette yet.

Probably be there tonight when I leave work at 9 though. Too bad I have to work Friday or else I’d probably go do it…

The lottery system seems to be the most fair…it would suck to have the hardcore campers pick losing numbers…haha…have someone stroll in on launch day and be lucky enuff to pick a winning number

it hasnt overheated yet… they sometimes overheat when with in an enclosed glass case (like every system would) and backwards compatible is about 95% sony said 200 out of 8000 games may have a problem