ps3 omfg!

I took off tomorrow nite and thursday to sit outside for ps3 and theres already like 25 ppl at best buy and its only 4 am wednesday!!!

FUCCCCK!!!

owned.

wow…no camping for me
i was gonna get another one but fuuuuck that

Lordy Lordy, thats just nuts… It’s JUST a GAME CONSOLE PPLZ… Wait till next month when there are more out… no need to pay 2000+ or camp out for 3 days

haha, and i thought we were huge nerds for camping out at circuit city from midnight for the 360

ur a fucking idiot to camp out for anythign more than 1 hour to get a game console

I’ll be kind and say anything over 12 hours is stupid. The world will NOT end if you do not get a PS3 on launch day. Better yet, wait until there is a good number of titles out for it, that will make it all the more worth purchasing.

:cry:

i don’t see the point, prolly cause I don’t care about games like that and I don’t need the latest and greatest the second it comes out…Hell I didn’t even get regular Xbox til last X-mas…and it was a gift

yeah i dunno it was a one time thing we did. twizted wanted to make money on his, i just wanted to have a 360 immediately to try out on my new 60 inch hdtv. :gotme: :smiley:

I was thinking about camping out Thursday night after work. I may not now.

I Heard a rumor…that only 30k are being released on the 1st run in the whole country…any truth???

My buddy called me last night to go camp out for the wii. I may do it just to pass the time, still haven’t decided if im gonna crack open the box or sell it to buy christmas gifts.

gamers are straight douchebags.

especially RPGs. here’s an idea, play your own life, because you’re wasting it.

Im with you on RPGs nothing lamer than HPs unless you consider MPs. But not all gamers are straight douchebags, there are gay ones too :slight_smile:

The wii will change your mind.

guess I’m not getting one at launch :confused:

Good luck getting one before next year though. They keep scaling back the launch numbers it’s around 250k-300k launch units for all of North America. Most stores just cut their estimated inventory in half o it might be even less. This is beginning to sound more like a paper launch to beat the holiday, and cut the competition off.

By contrast:

XBox 360 almost had double that. And people had issues getting then well into spring 2006.

Not sure if there will be any point in camping for a Wii, as there is a huge supply for them. But for the first time in a long time I’m planning on getting a system at or near launch as it has the potential for something new. So I’ll probably be right in line with you Rob. :lol:

if i didnt have to work i’d go camp out and make some money off of it

What is an HP and an MP?

Nothing is worse than a larper…or those kids who do that model RPG shit on those big boards…mmmm maybe the people who pay rent to live in a virtual computer world are worse…no larpers are definately worse.

hit points and whatever mp’s are…