Anyone have a ps3 ordered and not going to sell it?

LMK and thanks
D

i have one that im already 100 percent confirmed getting but i duno if its worth keep tho… remember how the 360 had the bad first batch… id be happy making 3 times what i paid then waiting for the second release

u still interested in working at the pizzeria?

D

yeah but not for trade of my ps3… lol! but yeah now that i don’t work for sears anymore! i am looking… so yeah if you have a good opening let me know!

no silly,but would be a nice way to suck-up to the boss.Whay aren’t u at sears anymore?

D

yeah it would be… but um i will pm you the details

good luck gettin a ps3. i know how many are going to be at stores and its sick how cruel sony is for supplying such a short number of these to the stores.

black friday though here at circuit city. xbox360 and gears of war package for 299. + a free gift?

word. i shit myself when i heard today what best buy was getting. it’s fucked up :gotme:

400,000 for the whole USA right?

8k per state :lol:

I doubt utah would get the same amount as california but that is still an insanely low allocation

maybe im not leet enough, but i have no problem waiting till months after a release to buy one at normal prices and with no hassle.

why anyone would pay a premium to have one NOW is beyond me.

why anyone would buy it at all is beyond me. i played it today. it was like PS2 with better graphics, but not OMGZ i am sooooooo glad i paid 600 dollars better graphics.

agreed, at least the Wii changes how games are played and cheap enough where you won’t have to take a loan out to buy one

LOL trust me I’m not buying it for myself if anyone thinks that.I will have my 10 or so ppl out there wednesday night/Thursday morning standing in line.I may even be trying to buy the ppls that are coming out with them as well.

I figure if I offer $1,000 to them when they are walking out,I may have some good luck.
D

lol you might never hurts to try

why would you want to buy one for $1000???

Reselling them on ebay for even more? Do people really pay that much?!

wow, people really are dumb

Bingo!!!Already sold
D

why do you want one… like what are you gonna use it for? just to play? or somethng else?

Rust-e plz read,lolI want MAny of them and none to play.

D

i read… but why!!! lol why do you need more then 1!!! you gonna resell them? or what!