Anyone have a ps3 ordered and not going to sell it?

Best Buy’s ad says minimum 20 60gb models and 6 20gb ones so they’re all going to get at least 26…

they are getting a few more than that. and by a few, i mean a few.

I don’t have class on Thursday, so I’m gonna post up outside of one with a couple friends at some point during the day. Not sure when yet…

post up outside the galleria best buy and i’ll say hi to you on my way into work.

Do they give you guys any numbers about allocation at local stores? I heard a rumor that Henrietta in Roch. got more than everyone else for some reason because they put in an earlier preorder but it’s from some dumb broad that works at hamburg so I take it with a grain of salt.

you have PM.

Blue-ray.A good player is close to $1000 alone.So it is worth it sinceDvds are eventually going to go to blue-ray but that wont be for a few years down the road.

They make it so there is few systems.People want what they cant get so its obviously going to be a hot item.
Now all we have to do is hijack a whole truck delivery of these and we could walk away very rich.:slight_smile: :tup: j/k

Wouldn’t u need 3 black um…Civics I think(domestic owner here)?
D

i’m well aware of it’s bluray abilities. and i’m well aware of it’s cost benefit. i should have said, why anyone who doesn’t have an HDTV would buy it is beyond me.

I am just curious, dex what department do you work in?

I was looking into TVs for shits and if you want actual 1080p(not i) it can get very costly on 32"+, such as $1200+ :frowning:

i was in wireless, but i got moved to full time (what i wanted) and the only department that would enable me to do that with my school schedule was appliances. so that’s where i am now. hopefully for spring semester, my school schedule will be a little more condoning and i can get into a more enjoyable department.

as for TV’s…that technology changes so fast and everyone gets stuff that is outdated before it’s even usable. i can’t keep up with it anymore, so i stopped trying. there’s a section in the store called magnolia. they have the most baller home theatre stuff ever. those guys in there know their stuff so if you want advice, they are the people to talk to.

i was reading some other forums and found this. haha

http://www.2old2play.com/News/PS3_Line_Begins

“Where is the line for PS4? Is it on the other side?”
:lol:

with our buffalo weather, people would freeze to death with only the equipment they brought to camp with

http://joshrholloway.vox.com/library/post/exclusive-and-real-best-buy-wii-and-ps3-launch-numbers.html

Quick question for the best buy employees out there…
Suppose I come with 5 friends, we all get tickets, and we buy 6. Can we bring them up to the register together and put them all on my credit card, or do we all have to ring out seperately?

after seeing the other thread about people getting booted from bb, what is the earliest someone should get there to wait it out?

thursday maybe.

and one PS3 per trasaction per customer. joe for what you want to do, cash only.

i m glad i do not work friday to deal with customers at CC

Couldn’t they just pass the CC down the line?

^Thats what I was wondering. I’m funding the purchase and I really don’t want to bring 5 G’s in cash to camp out in a parking lot overnight. I also might just take 7 different credit cards of mine and have everyone sign my name in different lines. :gotme: