Anyone want a 60GB PS3?

Came across another one today, so I picked it up.

If no one wants it, no big deal, I’ll just return it.

PM me.

Jesse

how much

how much?? it better be $599+tax

if you pay more then thay you’re retarded.

they are @ the stores now…seen some over the past weekend.

yep butbuy at the waterfront had 9 on the shelf yesterday

7 today!

No shit?

Huh, I knew the market was dwindling, but I didn’t know it completely fell off.

No biggie, I’ll just return it.

Thanks for the heads up.

Edit : The above post was not made to be sarcastic. I read it after I posted it, and it sounds that way, but it shouldn’t.

they have them at walmart here

they have them everywhere. ps3 sold like shit only selling 450,xxx units from launch til now and they are just sitting on the shelf. go out and try to find a wii not going to happen. from its launch which was after ps3’s debut til now they have sold 980,xxx units. ps3’s are junk and to problematic.

i think that has a lot to do with price.
wiis are gonna sell cause of the new technology of the system with motion controllers.
plus they are cheaper then PS3 & 360s too i think

so of corse its gonna sell more.

i’m sure nissan sells more altimas then maximas…but good cars & similar but one is cheaper & the other has a little more bell & whistles

its actually really addicting has some reason to do with it.

yeah, plenty of ps3s on the shelf around here too.

I have probably four hours of wii time under my belt and maybe 2-3 playing ps3. The wii is alot of fun but I think I would get annoyed with the motion controllers quickly. If I am playing video games it’s because I am feeling lazy. If I wanted to stand up and move around I would just go do something outside. But the wii is great for a group of people. I think I would rather have the ps3 however. I bet those people that payed 3000 dollars feel kind of stupid now.

yep… i’ll save the "i told you so"s

what even more annoying are the retards that are still posting on craigslist, etc… with prices more then retail…WTF

:rofl: