People are already....

Camping outside of Belle Vernon Walmart at 8am… some people are crazy!!! I mean PS3 is awsome and all, but some people are retarted to camp out there in the freezing cold… id laugh if someone went shopping 2 hours in the store before it came out and just went over to the electronics counter at the right time and beat the rush. Anyone on here plan on camping out for their PS3?

nope…i have a life.

nope, i have one preordered im getting friday, other one next week hopefully

Yeah I wouldnt wait either… when PS2 came out, one of my good friends worked at an electronics store and he brought me one home on launch date, I didnt have to preorder or wait in any line. I was going to have him get me a PS3 also, but I just bought a new MacBook Pro so I am going to hold off on the PS3 for a while. I really dont like video games, but while at SEMA in Vegas 2 weeks ago, I got into the PS3 release party at the Hard Rock and got to play Gran Turismo HD and it was just sickning… if any of you didnt play it yet… be ready to be totally amazed…

Haha…funny. How many ppl were camped out? The first 5 ppl will get one, everyone else is screwed…

My dad just gave me a call - people are lining up outside of the North Versailles WalMart as well. I need to run up there for something in a bit, I’ll grab some pics :bowrofl:

Haha…sony is gonna send a memo out to all retailers stating, “due to technical difficulties, the ps3’s launch has been postponed…indefinitely”

I camped out for halo2 and it was freezing that day. Never again will I camp out for anything. Unless its down here and its warm.

theres about 15 people at walmart in west mifflin and 25 or so at best buy in pleasent hills

one just sold on ebay for $2,147.00

thats crazy

U guys are such faggots…do something “consrtuctive” with ur lives

Buying a ps3 for 600 and reselling for 2k is constructive enough in my book.

ya seen one go for 2,500 the other day.

just watched one now go for 2,227.00

what about target out that way?

When i went into Walmart last night. I saw about 8 ppl camped out in the automotive section. they had their names put on a list by a manager, so depending on how many we get, all those guys are pretty much guaranteed to get one. Its funny, but it’s almost stupid to keep a ps3 if u can get on in stores. Why hold on to it when u can sell it and make a $1500 + profit? After all the bugs are worked out and consoles are readily available, u can always go out and buy another one and still come out on top.

didnt see anyone froim about a football feild away. but i bet their there

Those assholes are geeks…I am half tempted to have a friend drive a van past those idiots with me in the back pissing in all their faces…those fags wouldnt do shit either b/c they wouldn’t want to lose their spot in line

Call it whatever you want, but alot of people like myself are wiping our a$$ with $100 bills for waiting in line.

Its cool…I can see making some $$ …but the question is if I woul dhave pissed in your face would you have lost your spot in line to beat my ass?

lol!!