PS3

hahahaha best video ever.

i was expecting some crying and girlish faints from the guys in line.

overall ide give it a C+. good but not great.

those guys are the best, they’re also part of smash my ipod.com. they go to yorkdale and cause shit there ever so often at apple.

It seemed like they bought the PS3 at the new bestbuy store in downtown on bay and queen, and smashed it at dundas square which is beside eaton center.

My friend and I scoped a Future Shop at 10:30pm…WEDNESDAY night (two days before it came out) and there was already 4 people camped out!

So he decided to stay…insane? Yes…but he got one. And he got it to use for himself, not to sell or whatever. So I can respect that.

The potential of this system, just from playing Ridge Racer 7 and more specifically Call Of Duty 3, is ridiculous.

As for being “homeless” for 2 days to get a video game system…well, to each their own I guess. :stuck_out_tongue:

I would have paid the homeless people to stay for me

Sorry but I think they are even gayer than the guys camping out 4 days before it went on sale.

It was cool the first time they did it becuase it was new, now its just lame.

I think I saw that broken one on ebay.

Here a listing that made me laugh lol

http://tinyurl.com/tulbd

EDIT: Since it has been removed I’ll explain it. IT was a PS3 for sale at a reasonable price, $699. But cost of shipping was $599 lol. Well, was funny at the time… :?

it has been removed

T3h Wii is bettar. I got the promo dvd for it, and it just looks insanely fun, that and one of my boizzz already got to try it out another friend’s house. He said it was freakin awesome.
PS3 is nothing new, ooh, better graphics! Who gives a shit? Games nowadays are all graphics anyway, there’s nothing fun about them anymore.

wiiiiiiiiiii
awesome fun!

http://rook88.com/wiibreak/wiibreak2.jpg

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2183346

Coles: someone had too much fun Wii bowling and tossed the Wiimote into the tv, smashing it, after the controller’s wriststrap broke.

AHAHAHAHA! That’s fuckin awesome. Note to self: Don’t let people come over to your house with a Wii.

That’s even more lame.

I’d only wait in line if i could sell the system. I dunno why anyone would want a 1st gen launch unit. Is it that hard to wait a month till some bugs are fixed and more games are introduced?

I went to a Best Buy and FS 48 hrs before hand, and ppl were lining up. I would have lined up 24 hrs in advance, but not 48hrs in the rain.

Oh well. Guess i’ll wait till Xmas to get one to sell.

[quote=“Original Nutta”]

That’s even more lame.

I’d only wait in line if i could sell the system. I dunno why anyone would want a 1st gen launch unit. Is it that hard to wait a month till some bugs are fixed and more games are introduced?

I went to a Best Buy and FS 48 hrs before hand, and ppl were lining up. I would have lined up 24 hrs in advance, but not 48hrs in the rain.

Oh well. Guess i’ll wait till Xmas to get one to sell.[/quote]

The bugs are fixed when you play games on the system, each game comes with new revisions and system updates that are downloaded to your PS3 so you don’t even technically need a network connection. As I understand it, anyway. Same type of thing as PSP, in fact, even the menus at the beginning look almost identical.

My friend just had his mind set on getting the system, and he pulled it off, so that’s what I respect about it (plus the whole cold weather & rain thing). As for me, I probably wouldn’t bother unless I could get a bunch of them, sell them and perhaps keep one.

Amen to that, my brother.