WTT Playstation 3 for a car post your offers in 3 days!

I just needed something to get me through the winter i work at a videogame store so i got my hands on one and i’d like to trade it for a decent winter car or even a winter/summer car just another car so i don’t have to punish my MR2 through the winter thats the only reason i bought the PS3 because i already have a Xbox 360 and i don’t really care too much about videogames or i’m just gonna throw it up on ebay just throw in your offers i want something worth at least 1500-2000 dollars in it if you do i’ll throw in a game of your choice and a extra controller and a one year store warranty so just bring it back to the store the unit has factory seal on it i never opened it… this isn’t a bad deal cause you can flip it on ebay for more than that i just don’t want it to snow and be stuck with my Mid rear wheel drive monster in the winter. I have pics just not sure on how to post them just send an email address and i’ll be happy to send you pics thanks…

im interested! the link to my car is in the sig. thanks

But the PS3 is only worth $659 :roll:

Supply in demand buddy. High demand, lack of units. Value of existing, released goes up.

I gotta pimp ass minivan Ill trade for it. I am selling it for 1500 so its over what a PS3 will go for.

If you are interested PM me.

Yeah… When XBox 360 came out one unit on eBay with a handfull of games and controllers went for $12,000… yeah… 12 large, 12 grand, 12 THOUSAND!!!
Retarded people… :roll:

theres a ps3 going for 15g on ebay apparently

There’s a difference between what people sell shit on ebay for, and what people actually BUY shit on ebay for. All those expensive sales are bought by people’s friends, and are cancelled.

not really… theres frends that help bid it up but there are MANY on ebay before and the bids are all over 1200$ i doubt he needs a frend to help him bid it past 1g

Oh, I won’t argue for the ones for like 1200, those are probably real, I’m talkin bout the idiotic 10K+ ones. Nobody actually pays that much for a game console, I don’t care what country your Sheik of.

Try 30 grand!

The lady that sold it is doubtful the buyer will actually complete the deal, but the bidding really did end at 30g’s.

Quote from Freshvintage!:
“Dear Everyone concerned with PS3s!Posted Nov-16-06 22:50:03 PST
Hello and welcome. You do not want to be me right now. Yes I DID sell a PS3 for $30,000. Do I think I’ll get paid? HIGHLY unlikely. No I’ve never sold one of these damn things. No I didn’t anticipate morons and spoilers. Call me optimistic. And NOW, my inbox is pages thick with hate mail, congratulations and tips to block users! And I can’t write anyone else back. My sent folder has reached it’s limit (inconvenient) And I cannot delete any to make new ones (extremly inconvenient) So I’m sorry if I didn’t get back to you! I’m almost 100% positive I will be relisting this PS3 and starting from scratch. Tomorrow. And I’m sticking to clothing from now on… Happy Freakin Turkey Season.”

I dunno I did a search on eBay for items between $10000-$30000 and they are ALL won by shady (0) users unregistered and what not. It is called bid schilling - look it up.

I think the most actually paid to date was $5000-ish which isn’t much if you are a billionaire or say a director that needs it for a 50 Cent music video or some sh!t

But there a loads under $1000 so the hype is pretty much dead 48 hours after it began. 400,000 is a lot for MUST HAVE NOW gamers others can wait, hell my buddy just bought his first PS2 last week.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Playstation-3-PS3-60GB-Free-Overnight-Shipping-Blu-ray_W0QQitemZ150059269467QQihZ005QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

no one is getting $1500 for them…

every single auction is bullshit that gets over $2k.

Dave, i have been preaching the shill bidding thing for days… and i bet many of the shill bidders are on Sony’s dime… its a brilliant marketing ploy.

that and:

Haha now now Bing, Sony has a team of lawyers bigger than most entire company staff :slight_smile:

Lets buy one and send it off to China to get cloned :shock:

I’d bet there is way more than 400,000 units on hand as well. Trouble with the technology? You invented it. They are predicting to sell 40 million units over the life cycle - like one extra Christmas will matter LOLz.

1997 Sunfire 4 door.

Email me if interested s14.2nv@gmail.com

1986 HachiRoku AE86

SOLD!!!

It is a Hachi! you will be mad O.G.

Better hurry on the car swap bro the hype is dying fast…

"PS3 60 Gig New In The Box - $900

Date: 2006-11-20, 1:53PM EST

Okay I’m sick of getting lowball offers and people promising to pay and not coming through. First $900 cash gets it and I can end this nightmare."

Sony says more of its PlayStation 3 video game consoles are on the way after the initial shipment sold out on Friday, the first day it was available in North America.

“We are getting a second shipment next week, probably around the middle of next week,” Matt Levitan , marketing and public relations manager for Sony Computer Entertainment of Canada, told CBC News Online on Friday. "We’ll know by Monday or Tuesday when they will be available.

“We are flying in shipments from Japan and China, and will probably ship them directly to retail” instead of to Sony’s warehouses, he said.

Levitan expects four or five shipments before the end of the calendar year, estimating each batch will be the equivalent of a quarter of the units available at launch.

the next big shipment of ps3’s is said to be in early 2007. good luck to the ones who are still planning on buying one before xmas.

the gaming revolution has taken over.

Care to back-up that claim?

http://playstationteam.com/news/more-playstation-3-shipments-coming-soon.htm

http://www.mytelus.com/news/article.do?pageID=entertainment_home&articleID=2456057

http://ewoky.com/gaming/?p=56

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3&thread.id=758341

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/061115/technology/technology_japan_playstation

hey i PM’d you about this car